Subscribe to Yummy Indian Kitchen cinnamon water, cinnamon for weight loss drink
Cinnamon water, a simple and quick to make fat cutter drink using cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder. Cinnamon water is a wonder drink for those looking for drinks that aid in losing weight. Check out other weight loss drinks on the blog such as jeera water for weight loss, ginger water for weight loss, apple...
Read More »
The post cinnamon water, cinnamon for weight loss drink appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Cinnamon water, a simple and quick to make fat cutter drink using cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder. Cinnamon water is a wonder drink for those looking for drinks that aid in losing weight.
Check out other weight loss drinks on the blog such as jeera water for weight loss, ginger water for weight loss, apple cider vinegar for weight loss, lemon water for weight loss, ajwain water , cucumber juice, lauki ka juice , karela juice etc…
However, we get different types of cinnamon…
Two types of Cinnamon:
- One is ceylon cinnamon.
- Second type is cassia cinnamon.
Ceylon cinnamon is the true cinnamon and cassia cinnamon is the known to be the fake kind of cinnamon.
How does cinnamon look like?
Cinnamon sticks appear brown in color and are of finger size rolls. True cinnamon is the aromatic bark of a cinnamon tree and has got many layers inside the roll while fake cinnamon has not got layers inside the roll and is brown in color too but does not give out any aroma or fragrance.
Difference between the true cinnamon and fake cinnamon:
- True cinnamon that is the ceylon cinnamon is actually the real cinnamon and has lots of fragrance in it.
- Fake cinnamon is the unreal cinnamon that is not suitable for cooking.
- True cinnamon is mainly suitable for cooking purposes and is on the sweeter and tastier side while, fake cinnamon is slightly toxic in nature and not suitable or beneficial for consumption purposes.
- Actual cinnamon has got many layers and appears light in weight, very expensive, aromatic with lots of health benefits.
- Fake cinnamon in heavier than the true cinnamon, very cheap and not expensive and also found in abundance where as true cinnamon is not found in plenty all over the world.
- Conclusion is, always look for true cinnamon that tastes amazing and never opt for fake cinnamon which is not suggested to be consumed.
Cinnamon as a spice:
- Cinnamon is known to be one of the best spices in the world which is highly used in medicine as it has got many medicinal properties as well as good for consumption.
- Cinnamon due to its great medicinal properties is used in ayurvedic medicine as well.
- It is mainly used for the purpose of cooking and highly used in Indian cooking.
How is cinnamon used in cooking?
- Cinnamon is used widely in Indian kitchens as it gives a great aroma to all the dishes made such as flavored rice recipes or curry recipes in which cinnamon is added along with other spices during the tempering stage as they release all the essential flavors and give great aroma to all the recipes.
- Every special dish made takes in cinnamon as the flavorful ingredient into the dish and lifts up the flavor of the whole dish.
- Not only rice and curries but cinnamon is mostly used in desserts such as cakes, rolls and also it is used as a topping on many sweet recipes.
How it is used for weight loss:
- Cinnamon helps reduce hunger cravings and any food cravings by munching on a little bit of true cinnamon either in its whole form or water or in powdered form.
- Cinnamon is mostly known to control sugar levels and help deposit less of fat inside the body and thus helping in losing weight.
- Whenever we do have cravings to munch on something unhealthy stuff then cinnamon comes into place. Just have it often which controls the cravings to have unhealthy food and thus helping in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
Cinnamon water or benefits of using true cinnamon in our daily diet or as a drink:
- Cinnamon should always be consumed as it is a wonder spice that can cure many body related issues too apart from giving aromatic flavor to the dishes.
- It is said to have lots of anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.
- These help in reducing the forming or bacteria or any form of fungus inside the body.
- The cinnamon is a known spice since ages and is effectively used for weight loss issues.
- It is said to improve digestion, heart burns, gastric problems in human beings.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of cancer as it has anti carcinogenic properties.
- It is mainly said to reduce the blood sugar levels and also the cholesterol levels in our body.
Cons of cinnamon:
- It should be used in very less quantity and having it in more quantity than recommended might cause negative effect to the body.
- Do not use more than a teaspoon of it per day if taken in powdered form or just use few sticks such as 2 to 3 per day if using in other form such as in making a drink.
How to drink cinnamon for better results in losing weight?
- Drink cinnamon infused water everyday on an empty stomach or before breakfast which helps in reducing blood sugar levels, bad cholesterol levels and also help in suppressing the cravings.
- It helps in suppressing the appetite to certain extent thus avoiding over eating and gaining weight.
- It can also be used in between meals by making a cinnamon infused drink or by just mixing some powder in warm water and having it regularly.
- The drink is very simple to make and the recipe to make cinnamon water is shared below and hope to receive good results after trying out this drink by my viewers.
Check out the recipe below to make cinnamon water and hopefully it can bring a change in the lives of those looking out for losing some belly fat or other body fat.
How to make cinnamon water for weight loss:
cinnamon water, cinnamon for weight loss drink
A quick weight loss drink that works well for losing body as well as belly fat….
- 1 glass water
- 2 medium size cinnamon sticks ((dalchini))
- 1 tsp honey
- Firstly, take a sauce pan.
- Add water into the pan, add cinnamon sticks.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer it for 5-10 minutes.
- Let the cinnamon flavor seep into the water completely.
- When the water appears brownish red in color switch off the flame.
- Allow the water to cool down and let it turn lukewarm.
Take a glass and strain the lukewarm water into the glass.
- Add a teaspoon of honey into the glass and stir it well.
- Drink it on an empty stomach early in the morning or between meals.
- Gives better results if consumed frequently.
- Cinnamon powder too can be used in place of cinnamon sticks.
- Adding honey is optional, but it tastes even more better with honey added.
- Follow this weight loss drink often and see amazing results.
Note: The information provided in this article is only for general purpose and is not given by any medical practitioner… Please follow doctor’s advise before following any weight loss drink.
Do not attempt these sort of drinks in pregnancies as they may cause negative affects during that phase.
The post cinnamon water, cinnamon for weight loss drink appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.
chicken kebab recipe | chicken kabab recipe
Chicken kebab, a kabab recipe where the boneless chicken pieces are marinated in basic spices and deep fried in edible oil. Chicken is commonly used to make various starter recipes such as chicken pakora, chicken 65, chilli chicken dry and gravy, chicken manchurian, chicken seekh kabab, chicken spring rolls, hariyali chicken etc… Also check out...
Read More »
The post chicken kebab recipe | chicken kabab recipe appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Chicken kebab, a kabab recipe where the boneless chicken pieces are marinated in basic spices and deep fried in edible oil.
Chicken is commonly used to make various starter recipes such as chicken pakora, chicken 65, chilli chicken dry and gravy, chicken manchurian, chicken seekh kabab, chicken spring rolls, hariyali chicken etc…
Also check out other chicken recipes from the blog which range from starter recipes to main meals…
Chicken is the best non vegetarian ingredient that can be used to make any kind of chicken dish ranging from starter to main course to curry recipes and even rice recipes that can be mixed with chicken such as chicken biryani in cooker, chicken biryani recipe, hyderabadi chicken biryani, chicken pulao etc…
How to serve this starter:
This particular chicken starter can be eaten plain with the help of any dip or mayonnaise or can be served with any main course dishes as an accompaniment such as it tastes good with plain curries or tastes good with dal recipes as well.
It goes well with dal recipes such as khatti dal, masoor dal, plain dal or even pappu recipes or as evening snacks.
How to make the chicken soft and tender:
Chicken after deep frying turns out hard sometimes, therefore it should be marinated well and also to make it even more soft egg has to be added which gives a good flavor and texture to the chicken.
Here, I have deep fried to make the chicken kabab but one can also insert the chicken pieces in a skewer or kabab sticks and can slow cook them using barbecue method or using pan method on stove top.
Is it necessary to add color?
Color is added to this chicken kebab recipe but it is not really recommended as using food colors is slightly harmful and are not suggested as they cause negative affects to human body.
However, such substances are added as they give amazing look, color and look quite appealing while presenting the dish.
I have added the color in very less quantities and I suggest that the food color can be added as per requirement and as per the depth of the color preferred.
Video procedure for this recipe:
A video has been added below to make this recipe even more understanding and to help in making procedure.
Other stuff to know about chicken:
The chicken is always said to be made or eaten less as it is said to be sold in more quantities by injecting and multiplying them.
Chicken when used should always be a poultry chicken and not broiler chicken as poultry or desi chicken is said to be healthy and contains lots of proteins.
Health benefits of chicken:
Chicken mainly poultry chicken is good for health as it helps in building muscles and building the body.
How to store chicken?
Chicken should always be frozen in refrigerator. It should basically be consumed fresh and should be stored only when required and is best when consumed fresh.
Chicken is one such non vegetarian stuff that is often asked for in restaurants, hotels and also in several occasions such as weddings and food stalls.
Chicken tastes good if made in any manner and it can be tenderized in just few minutes unlike mutton which takes time to get tender and soft.
Check out the chicken kabab below with step by step procedure and video method as well…
How to make chicken kebab recipe:
chicken kebab recipe | chicken kabab
An easy chicken starter recipe mainly named as kabab as they are deep fried and served as a starter.
- 200 gms boneless chicken
- salt – to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp kali mirch powder ((black pepper powder))
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp red food color
- 1 egg both white and the yolk
- 1 tbsp lemon extract
- oil for deep frying ((any edible oil))
- onion rings
- freshly chopped coriander leaves
- lemon wedges
Step 1 (Washing):
- Firstly, wash the boneless chicken pieces well and strain the chicken until there is no water left in the chicken.
Step 2 (Marinating):
- Take a mixing bowl, add the boneless chicken pieces, add salt to taste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, kali mirch powder, corn flour and give a mix.
- Add beaten yogurt, red food color, 1 egg, mix everything well, add lemon extracted juice, mix well.
- Mix everything well with a spatula or with clean hands.
- Cover and marinate the chicken in refrigerator for at least an hour.
Step 3 (Deep frying):
- Take a wok, add enough oil for deep frying.
Drop the marinated chicken pieces carefully into the oil one by one and fry them in batches.
- Deep fry them on medium to low flame by stirring the pieces in between.
- Deep fry for about 10-12 minutes until the chicken gets soft and tender.
- Take the chicken pieces out and place them on an absorbent paper.
Continue frying the rest of the marinated chicken in second batch and take them out.
- Garnish the chicken pieces with onion rings, lemon wedges and fresh coriander leaves.
Serve hot with dips.
- To make the kababs, the pieces can be slow cooked on skewers by placing them on a bbq.
- The marination is mandatory to let the chicken absorb all the spice flavors.
- One can even slow cook these pieces on a pan by adding some oil/butter until the pieces get tender.
- Stove top method is suggested for those who prefer making recipes using less oil
- Garam masala powder used here is homemade but when not available, store bought garam masala can be substituted.
- Homemade masalas give a lot more better taste than store bought one’s.
- Always use a non stick wok for deep frying in order to avoid the masala sticking to the base of the kadai/wok.
Do leave us your comments and suggestions on this recipe and do visit our you tube channel for more recipes and videos…
The post chicken kebab recipe | chicken kabab recipe appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.
lemon water for weight loss, benefits of lemon water
Lemon water for weight loss, a common known drink that is often suggested for losing weight and is believed to show tremendous results for those suffering from weight issues. Other weight loss drinks to be followed to consider for weight related issues are apple cider vinegar for weight loss, jeera water for weight loss, ginger...
Read More »
The post lemon water for weight loss, benefits of lemon water appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Lemon water for weight loss, a common known drink that is often suggested for losing weight and is believed to show tremendous results for those suffering from weight issues.
Other weight loss drinks to be followed to consider for weight related issues are apple cider vinegar for weight loss, jeera water for weight loss, ginger water for weight loss, tulsi tea, ajwain water etc…
Not only weight loss but there are other healthy drinks on the blog that can be looked at are cucumber juice, beetroot juice, karela juice, lauki juice, apple juice , pineapple juice recipe , carrot juice etc…
How do lemons look like:
Lemons always are small, round and pale yellow in color. They smell amazing and have a sour flavor and taste good with any drink.
Lemons are often said to cleanse the body, detox the body and is one of the best ingredients that cures many health related issues just by following a lemon diet along with other stuff such as exercising etc…
There are many ways to use lemon drink in our weight loss drinks and this is a simple and plain lemon water drink that works wonders for the body if taken on an empty stomach.
How does lemons help our body:
Lemon drink or lemon water if taken on an empty stomach helps in cleansing the liver and thus supports a healthy digestion and prevents bloating. The bowel moment happens freely if this drink is consumed and completely detoxifies the body which can prevent a human body from various diseases.
Below I would like to highlight some of the health benefits of drinking lemon water for weight loss:
- Firstly, lemon water is nothing but squeezing out fresh lemon extract into a glass of warm water. This drink should be taken early morning on empty stomach to reap its benefits.
- As we all know that lemons are high in Vitamin C. This Vitamin helps in keeping the skin glowing, fresh and avoids many skin related problems.
- The liver functions well and is cleansed completely with this morning drink and prevents our body to bloat.
- It has many antibacterial properties that can cure many health issues.
- It is not only good as a weight loss drink but also lemon is used in many more recipes apart from this weight loss drink.
- It helps in good digestion by making the bowel moments free.
- It controls body weight by not allowing the weight to increase and helps in cutting down the fat slowly inside the body.
Cons of using lemon too much:
- As every side has both its positive and negatives and so do the lemons.
- Lemons are sour in taste and if taking or using excess of it removes the enamel coating of the teeth and increases sensitivity.
- Never drink sour drink in excess as it can cause bad effects to the teeth.
- Best way to drink is use a straw and make sure the drink goes directly into the throat and not touch the teeth which could prevent teeth from ruining its enamel.
How to make lemon water for losing weight:
Take a glass of lukewarm water, add lemon juice or lemon slices and add into them, stir well and drink early morning
as it boosts and guards the immune system.
When and how to drink this water?
- Always drink it on an empty stomach as it shows great weight loss results and just drink daily once early in the morning.
- Do not drink it more than once a day.
- Always give a gap of 20 minutes after drinking this lemon drink before having breakfast.
- Do not have breakfast immediately after consuming this drink.
Other ways of using lemons:
- Lemons are used in various recipes, drinks, on salad toppings and mainly in detoxifying drinks.
- Lemons are used to make pickles, in various home remedies that help in cleaning home made stuff as they quickly help in removing any sort of stains.
- If curries turn sweeter, lemons are often squeezed over them as they balance the taste of the dish .
- Any dish if eaten by spreading some of the lemon juice all over it such as curries, biryani recipes which are very heavy to the stomach balance the taste and flavor of the dish by using lemon along with them.
- They not only lift up the taste but also aids in proper digestion of many heavy meals.
Other ways of using lemon drink:
- This article is just about plain lemon drink.
- The lemon water can also be used by adding additional ingredients such as honey, cucumber, mint leaves or any other weight loss ingredient into it and modifying it in several other ways.
- Never add sugar to the lemon juice if one looks forward to losing weight by following this lemon water.
- Sugar increases the carbohydrates and fat levels of the body and does not aid weight loss.
- It is small in size but has huge benefits.
Below is a quick cleansing drink to aid and help fat burning issues which is a common problem all around the world and I would like to contribute a little by helping the world in solving this issue with homemade tips and solutions.
How to make lemon water for weight loss:
lemon water for weight loss, benefits of lemon water
A simple and easy detoxifying and cleansing drink…
Firstly, take a sauce pan, add a glass of water and heat it.
- Make sure the water is lukewarm and not fully heated.
- Pour the glass into the water.
- Cut the lemon into two halves.
- Squeeze the lemon into the glass of warm water.
- Stir it well.
Drink it on an empty stomach every morning (do not drink hot).
- Follow it everyday and this recipe helps in weight loss to a great extent.
- Drink it for few months to observe good results.
- If one needs few more ingredients then one can add honey or cucumber to make it more consuming.
- If one does not feel like drinking this lemon water, then one can always drink plain lukewarm water in place of lemon drink and still maintain good results.
- Plain water too helps in cleansing the body and works almost equally good as the lemon water drink.
- Always follow a proper diet and exercise along with this drink to yield better results…
Do leave us your feedback for more weight loss drinks…
Please note: The information provided here is only for general purpose and not given by any medical practitioner…If one suffers from health issues or any ailments please follow this drink only after doctor’s prescription… Do not risk yourself and though it is a simple healthy drink, it should still be followed only after doctor’s advise.
The post lemon water for weight loss, benefits of lemon water appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.
tamatar ki chutney recipe, tamatar ki chatni south indian style
Tamatar ki chutney, a chutney recipe made by cooking red tomatoes by giving a tempering and by adding basic spices into it. There are many tomato recipes on the blog such as tomato pickle, tomato rice, tomato pappu, onion tomato chutney , tomato rasam recipe and shall be adding many more recipes that use tomato...
Read More »
The post tamatar ki chutney recipe, tamatar ki chatni south indian style appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Tamatar ki chutney, a chutney recipe made by cooking red tomatoes by giving a tempering and by adding basic spices into it.
There are many tomato recipes on the blog such as tomato pickle, tomato rice, tomato pappu, onion tomato chutney , tomato rasam recipe and shall be adding many more recipes that use tomato as the main ingredient.
Different colors of tomatoes available in India:
- Tomatoes are available in green and red colors mainly in Indian origin.
- Ripe tomatoes are highly used to make chutneys, pickles, sauce, ketchup, puree, salads etc…
Benefits of using tomatoes:
- Tomatoes are great for skin as they are high source of Vitamin C and gives a good glow to the skin texture if included regularly in our daily diet.
- Tomatoes are also said to reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases related to heart and blood pressure.
- Tomatoes are also a great source of Vitamin K which is helpful in blood clotting and hence healing any sort of wound quickly.
How to use tomatoes in many ways:
- Tomatoes can be used in various ways such as it is highly used to make all sorts of gravy recipes including vegetarian and non vegetarian.
- It is basically chopped or made into a puree and added into curries to give a rich gravy texture.
- It is also made into pickles by sun drying the tomatoes or the tomatoes can be used instantly to make instant pickle such as tomato pickle.
- It is highly used in salads and also as stuffing in many recipes.
- It is highly used as a spread in the form of a ketchup or a sauce to many baking recipes such as burgers, pizzas, puffs, fritters, rolls etc…
- In Southern India tomatoes are usually used to make pickles and chutneys. The chutneys that are made using this vegetable are basically served as a side dish to idli chutney or just eaten plain with white rice and ghee.
Here, in this video the tamatar ki chutney made is in Hyderabadi style and one can make various versions of this chutney.
I have slow cooked the chopped tomatoes which turn mushy and pulpy as we cook the tomatoes. But, to get a good aroma and flavor to the chutney, tempering can be done initially and then cooking the tomatoes by adding spices that give a good gravy to the chutney.
Other ways to make the chutney recipes:
The chutney that is made to be served with breakfast recipes such as idli, dosa is mainly made by using tomatoes as the main ingredient along with peanuts, green chillies, tamarind etc…which are roasted well, blended well by making them into a fine paste.
This tamatar ki chutney made here is a very delicious chutney, that can be served with rice or other South Indian breakfast is shared along with a video and also by sharing step by step detail for the recipe.
How to make this tamatar ki chatni:
- To make this chutney, first chop the tomatoes. The tomatoes that are used should be ripe and red and not over ripe and green.
- The chutney if made using green tomatoes or firm red tomatoes do not give out a juicy chutney.
- To get a juicy chutney, make sure to use ripe tomatoes.
- Give a tempering, add tomatoes into it, add spices, mix and cook the tomatoes until a good gravy is obtained.
- Tempering that is given should be of the pickle flavored tempering such as mustard seeds, red chillies or green chillies, curry leaves etc… that gives a good aroma and taste to the chutney recipe.
- Serve the chutney with rice or any simple rice recipe such as lemon rice, tomato rice or any quick rice recipe as an accompaniment to the rice variety.
Tamatar ki chutney recipe:
tamatar ki chutney recipe, tamatar ki chatni
A simple semi gravy kind of chutney recipe made using tomatoes…
- 4 tomatoes ((chopped))
- 3 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 8-10 fresh curry leaves
- 2 slit green chillies
- salt – to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly, take a sauce pan or a wok.
- Add oil and heat it.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and let them pop up.
- Add fresh curry leaves, saute well.
- Add the slit green chillies and saute well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix well.
- Add the dry spices such as salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook the tomatoes for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid, give a stir.
Cover the lid again and cook the tomatoes until they turn soft and mushy for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir the gravy.
- Once the tomatoes cook well, switch off the flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve the gravy chutney with rice.
- Always cook the gravy on low flame as the chutney might burn if cooked on high flame.
- Here, I have added green chillies but dried red chillies too can be used in place of green chillies.
- Other ingredients such as onion seeds/kalonji can be used while giving tempering to get a good aroma to the chutney recipe.
Loved this recipe? If you like this recipe then do leave us your feedback below in the comments section and share us your valuable feedback and also share us your different version of making a tomato chutney recipe using tomatoes…
The post tamatar ki chutney recipe, tamatar ki chatni south indian style appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.
apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe, apple cider vinegar belly fat
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss drink, a highly requested diet that is often followed for weight loss and also a miracle drink that treats and cures many health problems. Health drinks for weight loss such as jeera water or cumin water, ginger water for weight loss, ajwain water, aam panna, tulsi tea etc… too...
Read More »
The post apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe, apple cider vinegar belly fat appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss drink, a highly requested diet that is often followed for weight loss and also a miracle drink that treats and cures many health problems.
Health drinks for weight loss such as jeera water or cumin water, ginger water for weight loss, ajwain water, aam panna, tulsi tea etc… too can be read on the blog.
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apples are fermented well to form a vinegar with the help of acetic acid forming bacteria. The vinegar is nothing but the acetic acid. Apple cider vinegar is basically made by converting juice of apples to vinegar form using apples by passing the apples through various stages of fermentation.
The sugars in the apple are converted into acetic acid with the help of yeast and bacteria in the process of making the apple cider vinegar.
Organic way of making acv is raw, unfiltered without pasteurizing and made organically.
Color of acv:
It appears as yellowish orange liquid with a smell of acetic acid… The water in the image looks like water as I have dissolved only a tablespoon( 2 tsp) of acv in water…The more acv mixed in water, the more yellow the color of water appears. It is better to have little quantity and not more at once as this brings good results only if taken regularly in minute quantity and not full at one go.
What does it taste like:?
It tastes sour with the smell of vinegar and never consume it directly. It is always a good idea to dilute it with any water or juice and then consume the acv.
Why is this drink often talked about?
It is highly discussed because it is an amazing vinegar drink in treating and curing many problems such as heart related issues, heart burn, throat issues, weight management issues, controlling blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels etc…
How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week?
- It is often believed that it helps is controlling weight as well as managing weight issues by burning the fat in our body with the help of apple cider vinegar consumption.
- Make sure to consume it before every meal by diluting it with water for 3 to 4 weeks and also follow a low carb diet which has lots of complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, brown bread, chicken breast, oats meal.
- If one thinks that just having apple cider vinegar before every meal followed by eating any heavy meal can do wonders then this can never really work.
- Always make sure to eat a balanced diet and never follow a high carb meal after drinking apple cider vinegar.
- Consuming acv before meals is more helpful in aiding weight loss rather than consuming it after meals.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- It helps in lowering blood sugar levels by mixing a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of water.
- It helps in boosting heart related issues and also helps in weight loss issues by adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to any juice or salads.
- It also helps in hair related issues such as hair nourishment by giving the hair a glowing and healthy look as well as scalp related issues.
- It boosts up the immune system with regular consumption and also helps in treating bad breath etc…
- It has plenty of uses with regular consumption before meals.
- But having a high carb meal does not help if one is looking forward to losing weight using apple cider vinegar.
- Many suffer from digestion related problems too and this acv drink helps treating those issues as well.
Diet to be followed for perfect results:
- For breakfast: Mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume 20 minutes before breakfast. Have breakfast that consists of brown bread, banana or oats or something using eggs and use less oil.
- For lunch: Use 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar in some juice or salad and then go for a main course meal which is having protein and low carbs such as chicken breast or oatmeal or brown rice.
- For dinner: 1)If one plans to lose more amount of weight then have it 20 minutes before dinner by adding it in any juice or water. 2)If one plans to lose just few kgs of weight then have it only during breakfast on an empty stomach and skip consuming during lunch and dinner. 3)Have some brown rice and veg curry and eat little quantity at nights.
- It is not necessary to follow a diet that is mentioned here but it is very necessary to avoid junk food, oily food, salt and sugary substances in order to achieve the target set for losing weight.
- Just consuming acv for weight loss and not following a proper diet and exercise does not help in losing weight.
How does it work?
- Our body deposits lots of fat around belly areas and also other parts of the body and it is acv that helps in flushing out all the waste out of the body and thus acting as a wonderful cleanser for the human body.
- Many face issues with belly fat as well and also issues such as bloating. To help treat those problems have a glass of warm water by mixing 1 tbsp of acv into it and also add some honey, stir it and consume for good results.
- However, if one suffers from diabetes then do not add honey to the water and just consume plain with water.
Side effects of apple cider for weight loss:
- Consuming too much of apple cider vinegar causes negative effects such as it lowers the potassium levels in the body and causes bone loss in the body.
- Therefore, be cautious and do not consume it many times a day. Just consume it once a day or twice a day depending on the weight of your body.
- Follow a good diet and it is better to consult a doctor for those suffering from any health related issues.
- Avoid using it during pregnancies and mothers who feed their kids. Consult a doctor before consuming them.
Go for a doctor’s suggestion before going ahead with this acv drink since the information provided here is only for general purpose and not given by any medical practitioner.
How to buy this drink?
Today this drink is available in any medical store or online. But make sure to buy organic form of acv as it it better to have a chemical free drink rather than having a drink processed with chemicals.
The apple cider vinegar is usually processed by pasteurizing and fermenting methods but it is always healthy to buy a raw, acv mother that is unfiltered which has more benefits.
Below is the recipe on how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss which is a very quick to do drink recipe with lots and lots of amazing health benefits in just one drink.
Check out the acv weight loss recipe below…
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe:
apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe, apple cider vinegar belly fat
acv weight loss drink that cures many health ailments.
- 1 glass water
- 2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar/ 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- Take a glass of water.
- Add in a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar into it, stir it well.
- Drink it on an empty stomach every morning just 20 minutes before breakfast followed by a healthy meal.
- Also drink it before lunch or dinner 20 minutes prior to the meals.
- Avoid junk food, oily food.
- Follow a healthy diet along with the drink.
- Include exercising such as walking or jogging everyday for 30 minutes.
- To this drink one can even add honey, lemon extract or extract of any citrus fruit.
- Adding honey to the acv gives additional benefits but skip honey if suffering from diabetes.
- Stir the drink well and consume after adding the above ingredients.
- Lukewarm water too can be used in place of normal water.
- Consuming acv before meals is more beneficial than consuming it after meals.
- Avoid high carbohydrates such as white rice, white bread etc to help achieve the desired weight along with regular workouts.
- Follow acv for at least 2 months to get good results.
- Go for oats, fruits, veggies, and chicken breast or other healthy food habits.
- Avoid drinking during pregnancies and while feeding.
Have you tried this drink for weight loss? How were the results? Do leave us your results after following the acv for weight loss remedy and hope to see amazing results of my viewers who look forward to having a perfect weight.
Wish you all good luck for weight loss achievement.
NOTE: Follow doctor’s suggestion before planning to follow this acv drink as the information provided here is just general and no evidence of results are provided in this article.
The post apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe, apple cider vinegar belly fat appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.
chicken malai tikka recipe, murgh malai tikka
Chicken malai tikka, a kabab kind of chicken recipe which is a creamy and rich kabab recipe cooked in a pan without oven. Other chicken recipes such as chicken do pyaza, chicken changezi, chicken rezala, tandoori chicken recipe, chicken sukka recipe, palak chicken recipe. What is a kabab or tikka?: Kabab or tikka is a...
Read More »
The post chicken malai tikka recipe, murgh malai tikka appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food...
Chicken malai tikka, a kabab kind of chicken recipe which is a creamy and rich kabab recipe cooked in a pan without oven.
Other chicken recipes such as chicken do pyaza, chicken changezi, chicken rezala, tandoori chicken recipe, chicken sukka recipe, palak chicken recipe.
What is a kabab or tikka?:
Kabab or tikka is a dry dish usually made in tandoor and the kababs are cooked in the tandoor at high temperatures inside the tandoor.
Tandoor in hotels are artificially set up but nowadays, we also get electric tandoors which can be bought and used at home and kababs or tikka can be made in these electric tandoors.
Not only tandoor or oven but grilled pans can be used to make tikka or kebab in case of emergency if there is no OTG oven at home.
Different kinds of Kebabs:
There are several varieties of tikka recipes made using chicken such as malai tikka which is shown in this recipe or simple traditional method of making tikka recipe which is already shared on the blog with name chicken tikka recipe.
Tikka is basically nothing but marinated chicken is fixed to the skewers and placed in tandoor or oven. They are basically similar to kebabs but the names are sometimes referred to as tikka or kabab. Here, tikka are usually given smokey flavor which lifts up the flavors of the dish.
Kababs too are marinated and the marinated chicken pieces are cooked in oven or tandoor or barbecued by placing them on a barbecue set up of coal and fire…the kababs get barbecued with the smokey burning coal flavor and taste well with a barbecue set up or tandoor.
Difference is very little and both are dry chicken pieces cooked in tandoor or barbecue.
How is chicken malai tikka made?:
Chicken malai tikka is marinated with yogurt, dry spices and kaju green chilli paste, mixed well, marinated for some time and then cooked or sauteed in a pan with oil or butter.
This particular dish can be served with any kind of dip, chutney or accompanied with salad and works wonders as a starter recipe.
If one wishes to make it in an oven, go ahead and make it in the OTG oven or an electric tandoor.
This tikka recipe has a creamy texture and appears a bit white or yellow in color. These tikka or kababs are made in other ways such as reshmi kabab, boti kabab,.
Kababs are not only made using non veg such as chicken or mutton but also made using paneer too which is the best alternative for vegetarians in eating kababs or tikka.
Why it has malai in its name?:
It is malai tikka because it has kaju paste which gives a creamy, malaidaar texture as well as it takes in yogurt which gives a milky and rich touch to the kabab and it takes herbs like coriander leaves and green chillies which also uses garam masala and spices along with many more ingredients to make this dish.
There are many more kabab and tikka varieties in both vegetarian and non vegetarian recipes which shall be added as we continue posting them hopefully along with the video procedure.
Do check out the video procedure to make this recipe and do leave us your feedback and comments below and also we value your suggestions and other versions for this recipe.
Chicken malai tikka recipe:
chicken malai tikka recipe, murgh malai tikka
a creamy and white flavored chicken malai kabab which can be made in a pan without oven.
- 250 gms boneless chicken ((cleaned and washed well))
- salt – to taste
- beaten yogurt – 5 tsp
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper corn powder/kali mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder/ elaichi powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 lemon juice extracted
to make paste:
- 6-8 cashews/ kaju
- 5-6 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp oil
To fry chicken malai tikka:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp butter
- Take a mixing bowl, add boneless chicken pieces into it.
- Into the chicken, add salt as per taste, add beaten yogurt into it, add garam masala powder.
- Add black pepper powder, elaichi powder, ginger garlic paste.
- Add chaat masala powder, white pepper powder, lemon extracted juice.
- Make a paste of kaju, green chillies, coriander leaves by adding little water and add 3 tablespoon of this paste into the chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add a teaspoon of oil, mix well.
Marinate this chicken by covering the lid for about 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Take the chicken out and mix well.
Cooking of the tikka:
- Take a pan, heat it
- Add around 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Add butter, heat the oil and butter.
- Add the marinated chicken malai tikka pieces.
- Cook the pieces for about 5-10 minutes on low flame.
- Flip the pieces and cook the other side too for 5-10 minutes.
- Make sure each side is cooked well and the chicken tenderizes well on all sides.
- Once the tikka pieces are cooked well take them out.
- Transfer them on a plate.
- Garnish with onin rings, lemon wedges, coriander leaves.
- Serve hot…
- Usually, smoky flavor is given to tikkas made using veg or non veg. Follow the method below to give that smoky flavors.
How to give a smoky flavor:
- In order to give a smoky touch, take a burning charcoal, place the coal into a small steel bowl, place it in between the pan with tikkas, pour ghee on the coal and immediately cover the lid of the pan and let it stay for few minutes.
- This method gives a smoky aroma to all the tikkas.
- This method is entirely optional and to get a restaurant feel this method can be tried.
Other important tips:
- If non stick pans are used then one can reduce the quantity of oil and yet get an amazing taste.
- Try to cook them in very little oil if the utensils used are non stick.
- The overall cooking time for making chicken malai tikka is 30 minutes.
- Serve them with any chutney dip, mayonnaise or just enjoy plain as a starter.
- Here I have added only kaju/cashewnut paste but one can also soak almonds, peel them and make a paste of it as well and add to the marinade to make it even more rich.
- Malai or cream too can be added to make it highly creamy and rich.
The post chicken malai tikka recipe, murgh malai tikka appeared first on Yummy Indian Kitchen - Indian Food Recipes.