YourMotivationGuru covers everything linked to self-improvement including but not limited to personal growth, motivation, positive parenting, career advice and growing the happiness ratio of your life
This what your YourMotivationGuru Blog Ad will look like to visitors! Of course you will want to use keywords and ad targeting to get the most out of your ad campaign! So purchase an ad space today before there all gone!
notice: Total Ad Spaces Available: (2) ad spaces remaining of (2)
Quick tips cheap holidays for 2019: Hope this guide for booking a holiday for cheaper will help you save some money for other activities The post Guide To Booking Cheap Holidays For 2019 appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
Planning for holidays is a time involving with a lot of excitement and joy. But this excitement gets higher when you can save some extra bucks with the same level of enjoyment. Well, guys you actually can. All you need is some extra bit of effort and a perfect guide to booking cheap holidays for 2019. Well, we have arranged the later for you, but you still have to make a big effort to save those extra bucks to spend on your dream holidays. So, here we go.
Instead of going blindly into the market for your flight ticket, you should consider comparing the prices and offers from various airlines and providers. E-bookers.com has made the task easier for you with their services, allowing you to search
Quick tips for cheap holidays for 2019:
Try traveling in late hours to get cheaper tickets and get good value for money. Another tip is to book your ticket 40-50 days in advance to get the best possible rates. But if you are a last minute travel planner you can also grab those released tickets before the flight system loads up. So don’t miss out these hacks and save few bucks for a better reason to spend.
The fun of holidays gets even higher when you get a hotel full with ample amenities and facilities and what could be more exciting than getting those tickets at cheaper prices. E-bookers can help you get better hotel rooms at much lower prices. Try out their Flight + Hotel Booking Combos to get an additional 10% discounts. To add to it, they don’t even charge you for the cancellation of your hotel bookings. Isn’t it the best deal? As a part of their discount offer e-bookers give you a 10% off, when you register with them.
Quick tips cheap holidays for 2019:
Try booking your hotel
Road trips can be exciting and fun if planned wisely. You need to plan your trip with a travel company that not only gives you better prices but ensures you that your trip will end up being more exciting. A1-Travels gives you well-planned services with value for money experience. You get exciting seasonal and festival deals. With discounts and offers, they make your trip a memorable event. They currently offer a flat20% off discount on signing up.
Quick tips cheap holidays for 2019:
Try booking 15-20 days in advance and you can enjoy optimum prices. Travelling off-days lets you save extra.
Hope this guide for booking a holiday for cheaper will help you save some money for other activities so as you can enjoy your holidays with total excitement and fun.
It’s New Year’s 2019 and to celebrate the same YMG has brought you a beautiful collection of Happy New Year Wishes for your Boss, Employees and Colleagues. The post Happy New Year Wishes To Boss, Colleagues and Employees appeared first on Your Motivation...
It’s New Year’s 2019 and to celebrate the same YMG has brought you a beautiful collection of Happy New Year Wishes for your Boss, Employees and Colleagues. Any festivity remains incomplete if it doesn’t involve your boss, co-workers, seniors and other colleagues at work. To wish them on the special occasion of New Year 2019 here you’ll find Best New Year Wishes for Employees, Happy New Year Wishes To Boss and Thank You Messages for Employees. Happy New Year 2019!!!
1. Thank yοu for a successful year and the great-cooperation. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
2. You have supported us,helped us gain knowledge and you have been the guiding factor that helped us gain our goals in life. Happy New Year 2019 Boss
3. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for the great contributions made this year. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.
4. Ring out the old but do not lose the lessons of the past that will make you better at work in the future.
5. Thank you for all the incredible work you do. Employer and employee, we work great together us two. Wishing you the very best before this old year is through. And may all of your dreams and aspirations come true.
6. Ιt’s nice to wοrk for someone ωho knows the secret to βeing a good μanager is being a good ρerson. Yοu are my greatest boss. Happy Νew Year Dear Sir.
7. May this New Year bring forth new roads to success and provide you with opportunities to fulfill all your desires. Make your dreams come true with the rise of another beautiful year.
8. Thank you for pushing me to do great things which I thought I cannot do. I hope to follow your path so that I can also be called a “boss” someday. Happy New Year!
9. Shedding tears over missed opportunities of the year gone by might cloud your vision and may cause you to miss out on opportunities of the present.
10. May all your endeavors are met with huge success and appreciation. Happy New Year!
11. Welcome responsibilities as it will bring in more chances of being successful and prosperous in this NewYear.
12. Raise a toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s brighter future.
13. Wish your tomorrow is more prosperous, happy and successful than yesterday and today.
14. Let new beginnings signify new chapter filled with pages of success and happiness, written by the ink of hard work and intelligence.
15. May the New Year bring us more wonderful opportunities to work together. Here’s wishing you the gift of peace and prosperity throughout 2019.
16. May you garner the support of all in your endeavors to make your dreams come true in 2019. Happy New Year!
17. Work towards your goalsand find yourself serving as the ideal for this year. Override the challenges and bring in changes that you wish to see. Hope the climb up the ladder of success is smooth and free of obstacles for you in this year.
18. May success chase you as you move forward ambitiously towards achieving your goals in 2019.
19. Create a better working environment as you move forward on fulfilling the common goals of the organization by taking together everyone around you.
20. Give wings to your dreams and let them see come true in 2019.
21. You are blessed with another beautiful year filled with opportunities to make it a grand one. May God give you the strength to overcome difficulties and the confidence to walk on the difficult road to success!
22. Here’s a wish to see your professional endeavors being met with applaud and appreciation met in 2019.
23. Hope you enjoy better luck in all the professional pursuits of 2019.
24. Happy New Year to you my treasured employees. I pray this coming one brings to you all that you please. Lots of joy and bundles of good cheer. Are top requirements for this brand New Year.
25. Thank you for all the incredible work you do. Employer and employee, we work great together us two. Wishing you the very best before this old year is through. And may all of your dreams and aspirations come true.
26. Christmas comes but once a year. Then we celebrate with New Year cheer. Office parties lots of wine. Enjoying festivities of this special time. Before the year ends, let me say. Happy New and enjoy each new day.
27. New Year Greetings all round. Hope this year for you will be safe and sound. May you accomplish all you please. And may this New Year flow for you with great ease. Last year was great, this one will be greater. And amazing things will manifest, right now, not later. Happy New Year my valued employee.
28. As one year ends and a new one starts. Let me wish for you joy and lightness of heart. May you, my employees have a beautiful New Year. And make this one special for all you hold dear.
29. Many thanks to you my great employees. You bring so much to the table and I am so pleased. I’m wishing
30. The New Year is coming and we’re happy to say. That you have been the best employees, bringing so much worth to work each day. This New Year promises to bring all things great. And for this
31. Let’s prepare for this NewYear with positivity and glee. As we take a break from the office with friends and family. The work you have done is rated superbly. Which is why I want to thank you so deeply. Have a wonderful New Year!
32. What a fantastic employee you have been. Such great strides from you I have seen. Now we are saying goodbye to the year that is passing. And hello to happiness that will be everlasting.
33. Working with for me can be a test. But despite all my quirks you really are the best. The calibre of work you’ve given rates supreme. In every test you bring quality to my team. Have a great New Year and may we continue. To strive for goals and make wishes come true. I truly do value you and appreciate all of the wonderful things that you continue to do. Happy New Year!
34. New Year Greetings dear employees of mine. You continue to grow and really do shine. Thank you for the work you have done and in my eyes you are truly number one.
35. Dear employees, I send my heartiest wishes on New Year and wish you a marvelous New Year celebration filled with fun moments of joy. Have a happy new year.
36. This text carries best happy New Year wishes from your boss to all the sweet employees. I hope all of you have a good year ahead and enjoy the celebration of the year beginning at the firm in the evening.
37. To all employees, happy and prosperous New Year wishes for all through this text from your boss. I wish you all the best for your future and hope you earn more success in your projects and deals this year.
38. To my employees, this text carries happy New Year wishes from your boss with love. In the beginning and throughout the year, let your life be happier and fruitful all the way through.
39. Today is the day to celebrate your achievements in the last year and hope for bigger accomplishments in the coming year…. I promise you all the support and guidance and wish you a successful and cheerful New Year…. Never give up until you succeed my dear.
40. I wish that each and every project that you work on in these coming 365 days, you are blessed with success and glory…. May your hard work and dedication bring you more rewards… Warm wishes to you and your loved ones on New Year… May God always bless you!!!
The post Happy New Year Wishes To Boss, Colleagues and Employees appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
The very mention of root canal is often enough to send people into a panic. In fact it can cause a phobia that prevents you from even visiting the dentist; [...] The post Root Canals: FAQs About Treatment That Can Save Your Tooth appeared first on Your Motivation...
The very mention of root canal is often enough to send people into a panic. In fact it can cause a phobia that prevents you from even visiting the dentist; and you’re not alone.
That’s why it’s essential to understand what root canal actually is and deal with the most frequently asked questions.
What Is Root Canal
When the inside of your tooth becomes inflamed it needs to be treated. If it isn’t then you are likely to develop an abscess and the root of your tooth can die; potentially causing more complications in the future.
Root canal involves removing the interior of your tooth and then carefully cleaning it. Once this is done the hole is filled with a special material known as gutta-percha. This is rubber like and seals the interior of your tooth; protecting it from future harm. A filling is then added if necessary and a crown to ensure your teeth looks and functions like any of your other teeth.
The most common cause is through deep decay, a fracture, crack or even repeated dental procedures on the same tooth. Trauma can also cause damage which cannot always be seen. Once the interior of your tooth is damaged it will need to be excavated, cleaned and refilled.
This is perhaps the most commonly asked question and the answer that people fear the most. The simple answer is no. In fact, root canal should cause no more pain than having a filling done. You will also receive anesthetics which will make sure the pain is minimal if at all.
In fact, the whole procedure can usually be completed in one dental visit.
Part of having a root canal treatment means having an X-ray to assess the extent of the issues. While it is true that X-rays use radioactive rays; it has been deemed safe for humans to have several in their lifetime without risk of adverse effects.
However, you’ll also find that most dentists now use digital radiography which produces 90% less radiation than the traditional methods!
Once the initial pain is gone it is easy to think that the problem has resolved itself. Unfortunately, this simply means that the nerve in your root has died. Any infection will remain and can lead to complications in the future.
Untreated infection in your teeth can lead to serious health issues and even death; it is better to get it treated as soon as possible.
This is certainly an option and an attractive one to those on a low budget. However, extracting a tooth can lead to the need for an implant or even a bridge to ensure the strength of the remaining teeth.
Over time this will cost more than the root canal treatment and you’ll have lost a natural tooth which can never be replaced in quite the same way.
Where ever possible it is better to keep your teeth.
The post Root Canals: FAQs About Treatment That Can Save Your Tooth appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
Strong or Weak – Short Story for Kids (Age – 3.5 to 4.5 years) In a forest, there lived a proud teak tree. A small herb lived next to the [...] The post Strong or Weak – Short Stories for Kids (Age – 3.5 to 4.5 years) appeared first on Your Motivation...
The post Strong or Weak – Short Stories for Kids (Age – 3.5 to 4.5 years) appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
Remember how grandma used to tell us – You look so dull and dark, apply a face pack of besan (Gram flour) I remember my grandma mentioning that to me [...] The post Top 20 Gram Flour Face Pack Benefits For Hair And Skin appeared first on Your Motivation...
Remember how grandma used to tell us – You look so dull and dark, apply a face pack of besan (Gram flour) I remember my grandma mentioning that to me twice or thrice in a week. Well, accept it or not, it did help the skin and hair. The young generation doesn’t get the benefits of home remedies but they actually work like a miracle for you!
Try these gram flour face pack benefits and let us know how well they worked for you in comments!
The post Top 20 Gram Flour Face Pack Benefits For Hair And Skin appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
When we were kids we never really thought that the “Amla” (Gooseberry) in our backyard is a superfood. We ate it like an ordinary fruit but little do we realize [...] The post Top 10 Amazing Benefits Of Amla – The Indian Gooseberry appeared first on Your Motivation...
When we were kids we never really thought that the “Amla” (Gooseberry) in our backyard is a superfood. We ate it like an ordinary fruit but little do we realize that Indian Gooseberry has many miraculous qualities.
Amla (India Gooseberry) provides relief from a lot of diseases and is widely used in Ayurvedic treatments. It is rich in Vitamin C, calcium, phosphorous, iron, carotene and best for healing Vitamin B complex. Gooseberries have antioxidant agents which is why they are used in many home remedies.
I remember my mother once suggested to me; you should try Amla Juice for controlling hair fall as it purifies your blood and strengthens your roots. Throughout my childhood, I was advised to eat gooseberries to stay fit and nourished.
• Fight for eyesight – As we spend a lot of our time perusing through our gadgets, our eyes tend to get damaged by it. Drinking Gooseberry juice can help you improve near-sightedness and cataract while reducing intraocular tension.
• Improves your metabolism – It is high in protein and protein is an essential factor for good metabolism.
• Relief from menstrual cramps – Some minerals and vitamins present in Amla can treat menstrual cramps.
• Curb your Diabetes – One of the biggest problems of the century is diabetes and fortunately, Indian gooseberries stimulate the cells and secrete hormone insulin which helps control the bold sugar keeping your body healthy and balanced.
• Fight against infections – It has the antibacterial and astringent quality which protects you from infection and improves your immunity.
• Helpful in relieving diarrhea and dysentery – It has strong cooling and laxative properties; Gooseberry is a useful component in remedies for diarrhoea and dysentery.
• Improves appetite – Consumption of Indian Gooseberry (Amla) with butter and honey before your meal can help you in improving your appetite. It also balances nitrogen level in your body which helps you in balancing your weight in the right proportion.
• It has anti-ageing properties – Due to antioxidant properties; it prevents health-related hyperlipidemia by reducing the number of free radicals in the body.
• It has anti-cancer properties – One of the very impressive qualities Indian gooseberries has its effect on cancer cells and potential to prevent cancer.
• Increases memory and cognitive ability – According to a study 2016, the gooseberry extracts help increasing memory retention and antioxidant level as seen in rats. It also decreases the level of acetylcholinesterase an enzyme associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
The post Top 10 Amazing Benefits Of Amla – The Indian Gooseberry appeared first on Your Motivation Guru.
Or if you prefer use one of our linkware images? Click here
If you are the owner of YourMotivationGuru, or someone who enjoys this blog why not upgrade it to a Featured Listing or Permanent Listing?