It's because of the following reasons.
1.) You have the following tag in your header section <meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW" />, which you will need to remove in order to allow our spider-bot to check for the reciprocal link and complete the submission process.
2.) Your blog is using the nofollow tag in the link source code which our spider-bot can not validate the reciprocal linkback. You will have to remove the tag rel='nofollow' so we may validate the link!
Important Blogspot / Blogger Users!
3.) If you are using Blogger / Blogspot you may not be aware that you are using the <meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW" />, as there is an error with Blogger / Blogspot templates. To correct this error and remove the mentioned tag you will need to edit your template file and remove the following piece of code <$BlogMetaData$>
1.) Inappropriate content.
2.) Must be in English.
3.) Contained adult material.
4.) The reciprocal linkback was in an inappropriate spot.
5.) NO reciprocal linkback was found.
Example: It must not be placed in a post; it must be in a permanent spot located in your sidebar or footer!
Review the Terms of Service.
1) Verify that you have filled in all the required fields in the blog submission form.
2) Users that chose a "Free regular blog submission", make sure you have added the reciprocal linkback on your blog.
3) Verify your "web host" or "blog host" isn't experiencing intermediate connectivity problems or is down.
4) Clear your cookies and history files and then restart your browser to start a new session.
5) Try with a different browser, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera or Netscape etc.
6) Restart your computer, as resources may be low or your using an expired IP or proxy connection.
7) If you are still unable to submit your blog, contact support and an editor will respond as time permits.
1) Once you have chosen a blog category, click the "Sponsor This Category link".
2) Fill out the form and place your order
All blog sponsors are validated before approval. Approval may take up to 12 to 24 hours. If you have not received notification within 48 hours, contact support.
If this was an error or you where editing your blog template and accidentally removed the reciprocal link, simply re-submit your blog for inclusion.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator