We Pri & Aish are childhood buddies, bloggers and writers unleashing thoughts on creativity, DIY, parental bonds, culinary recipes, travel, dance, yoga, life experiences and more!
This what your Purely PriAish Blog Ad will look like to visitors! Of course you will want to use keywords and ad targeting to get the most out of your ad campaign! So purchase an ad space today before there all gone!
Customize the title link
Place a detailed description
It appears here within the content
Approved within 24 hours!
If not completely satisfied, you'll receive 3 months absolutely free;
No questions asked!
Any special occasion at home, we sure think to buy something new related to the ritual or custom we practice. But nowadays we tend to create or make something special for our special days at our home instead of purchasing the ones that are made elsewhere. Occasions, Festivals and important functions while bringing happiness, gives … Continue reading Throne : The Royal Seat...
Any special occasion at home, we sure think to buy something new related to the ritual or custom we practice. But nowadays we tend to create or make something special for our special days at our home instead of purchasing the ones that are made elsewhere. Occasions, Festivals and important functions while bringing happiness, gives the pleasure of togetherness, innovations and sense of unique creativeness. Such was our spark of creating something unique and simple on this occasion of “Ganesh Chaturthi” – The Festival for Lord Ganesha who is the symbol of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune popped up.
One of the important Hindu festivals celebrated throughout India with a great devotion is Ganesh Chaturthi also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi. This day is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Ganesh, the elephant-headed son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
In many homes, people are so much involved in creating eco- friendly Ganesh idols, clay or tree Ganesha and other items like Umbrella etc.
Here, let us have a look at the simple and beautiful royal seat in a step by step pattern where we can place our Ganesha on His special day.
6. Any Rectangular Box.
How to Make :
- Take any three varied color small foam sheets.
- Take each foam sheet and fold each in the shape of a “Hand Fan”
- Holding the three colored hand fan shaped foams, tie their bottom together with a rubber band for the support, while spreading the top beautifully in the fan shape.
- Decorate the Hand fan with any glitter glues or stickers.
- Take any rectangular box. Stick the box on all four sides with color / gift papers
- Now take one / more foam sheets depending on the size of the box and place on it as a seat.
- Roll two more foam sheets of any color as a lengthy cushion for the seat.
- On either ends of the rolled foams, tie with the rubber bands.
- Take four colored pipe liners and wrap on the rubber bands for a pleasant look.
- Place the rolled foams on the seat as in a Divan.
- To close the openings in front of the rolled foam sheets on either sides, take two pipe liners and roll them as a button.
- Place these two buttons on either sides of the rolled foam sheet to cover the openings if need be.
“Royal Seat / Throne”
- Place the Hand Fan at the back of the seat.
- Tie the Hand Fan to the seat with the help of a rubber band.
- Decorate the throne with any flowers, accessories or shapes created with colored pipe liners.
- Place Lord Ganesha Idol on the Royal seat, welcoming Him on His special day with a Royal decoration.
Voila! A simple, pretty and Royal seat is ready within minutes. This simple creation could be used for any special occasion at home and would be of a great handmade gift to your loved ones.
Minnesota State Fair! One of the largest Minnesota Get-Together. It was wonderful to be there with all the crowd from all over USA. Over 2 million unknown faces around us with smiles, happiness, laughter and excitement shared exclaims the greatness of life. To the state fair we could take our own vehicles, but … Continue reading Minnesota State...
Minnesota State Fair! One of the largest Minnesota Get-Together. It was wonderful to be there with all the crowd from all over USA. Over 2 million unknown faces around us with smiles, happiness, laughter and excitement shared exclaims the greatness of life.
To the state fair we could take our own vehicles, but to avoid traffic and parking problems it is better to take a bus. There are plenty of buses every 15 minutes from the respective bus points in different places of Minnesota. It takes straight to the state fair with no stops in between. We got into one of these buses with full of people ready to go to the state fair with enthusiasm and fun spirits. Kids loved such an environment with all talks, laughter, fun and excitement.
Reaching the state fair and getting our entrance tickets, we entered into the world of happy people. To the immediate right turn, are popcorn, corn dogs and other food stalls ranging with drinks, ice creams and all other yummy delicacies. Also are many handmade stuffs sold in various stores along with different boutiques, leather items and so on..A wonderful treat of varied creations on the go.
One definitely would need a whole day or two to have a vision of such unique and marvelous entertainment. With so many rides, kids sure would enjoy the scenes of people high up in air and we riding on them looking down the world.
There are specific rides for kids which could be preferred according to the height and adult accompaniment. With stuff to eat, ride on and enjoy, kids do accomplish their full excitement.
Also are plenty of games for kids and grown ups to win and try the best. With so many toys, dolls and stuff as prizes, none would leave the fair without any stuff along. Lots of varied games and events make us to give a try and play the best out of us.
And there you go to watch the events and be a part of it by trying out BINGO games and enjoying varied events. One such wonderful event we didn’t want to miss was the show by American Idol Contestant, Jessica Jaunich. There was karaoke too for all to come along and participate.
One would not miss the indoor sales near Corn the Cob stall where there are so many to purchase. Entering there, we could have a wholesome look on many other stuff to carry home. There was this sewing machine which operated on its own creating the embroidery designs through digital connection. What a wonderful sight looking at a machine sewing the design on its own. Technology of its kind!
Never should one miss the famous Sweet Martha Cookie Jar available exclusively in State fair. Wow! What a mouth watering cookie which is ready on the make for you after waiting in long queues. Worth the taste!
Basic tips to be fixed in mind when in large crowds :
It is just not the state fair where there are numerous people around us or a large area with so many stalls and stores, but there are events and exhibitions held everywhere where such basic points are to be forever fixed in our minds when we set foot into. Not just for parents with kids but for us too to enhance safety and precautions.
1.Always stick with our family or friends in a large crowd. Yes, we do have phones to reach but just better to be close by physically than digitally.
2. Always hold the hands of kids as being small, they are quite naturally surpassed by people.
3. Better to have a stroller or carrier for smaller ones as they get tired of walking a lot.
4. Better not to compel kids to ride alone on way faster ones even if they prefer too. As some rides might be too tiring and hard for their age even if they are of the right height.
5. Always keep the belongings with us or take the necessary stuff and leave the rest when travelling in own vehicle. The lesser the merrier! Also safety stands first.
6. Better to finish off the rides and then gobble on food as it is the best to enjoy.
7. Always take some food and water for kids as with kids, it is necessary to have a carry on with us. We do know about kids!
8. Wear comfortable clothes for kids and you to enjoy the fun rather than focus on attires. Also take up an extra set for kids.
9. Last but not the least, enjoy the day with friends / families leaving the daily dosage of tensions and frustrations. Build the memories that stay forever!
Take the good from others and leave the faults as time predicts the change! The same people who were not too good to us will come back changed..so why stress us for their actions. Be it your friends, close relatives, cousins, dear ones! Let’s be us! Do the good, be kind, why change us for … Continue reading Tip to...
Take the good from others and leave the faults as time predicts the change! The same people who were not too good to us will come back changed..so why stress us for their actions. Be it your friends, close relatives, cousins, dear ones! Let’s be us!
Do the good, be kind, why change us for those who do not want to change themselves..Let’s sow good and reap good! They will come to us once they realise. “BE YOURSELF!”
We have come across many people quoting “Behind every man there is a woman and vice versa.” But a successful person knows that apart from the loved ones by their side, there is abundant pain, suffer, worry, hindrance, discouragement, hurt, hatred they have come across to achieve their dreams with the best of their efforts, … Continue reading Success of...
We have come across many people quoting “Behind every man there is a woman and vice versa.” But a successful person knows that apart from the loved ones by their side, there is abundant pain, suffer, worry, hindrance, discouragement, hurt, hatred they have come across to achieve their dreams with the best of their efforts, ability, courage, hardwork, focus, self -motivation and above all their Self – Confidence.
“HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!” Good Friends are the gem filled with love and trust embracing all their lovable friends with dignity and equality in all circumstances. Friends are our second family with emotions, expressions, exchange, sharing, compassion and everlasting companionship. –...
“HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!” Good Friends are the gem filled with love and trust embracing all their lovable friends with dignity and equality in all circumstances. Friends are our second family with emotions, expressions, exchange, sharing, compassion and everlasting companionship.
“Something to start with, But What?” Like many, even we had this thought lingering in our minds always but devoting our life to family and other “important” works we think to be, we forget “US”. After kids, not many ladies would have a “me time” sooner and while thinking to have one, ” to do” … Continue reading Dreams Come...
“Something to start with, But What?” Like many, even we had this thought lingering in our minds always but devoting our life to family and other “important” works we think to be, we forget “US”. After kids, not many ladies would have a “me time” sooner and while thinking to have one, ” to do” list goes on but “Finally did” would always be a procrastinated phrase.
This went for years for us just like many, Me always travelling and she settled in US, would always be in touch, no matter how far we are geographically apart. But to start up our dream was always a big question! The dream of doing something fruitful with our language and artistic skills. Our instinct of doing that which we love was always at the bottom of our heart. But to bring that to light was unaware to us.
Many ideas popped up but nothing was true to our wish. The day came when we as usual had our casual talk after a long break, each of us getting our “me time” to finally talk.
“Do you think that still we are in thought process of doing something?” she sighed. “Hey, why not we start writing what comes to our mind. We definitely are good at it for sure.” I exclaimed after a sudden spark. “What? To write?” anxiety sparkled her. ” Yes, we will start writing and pour our ponders.” A silent wave between us. “Yes, we will do it!” We screamed in excitement.
Many would wonder what new it is to write. But, we are not in those who have prior experience or have researching to start with or have knowledge about such a start. Just a spark and start the flow!
The day arrived, we were online searching how to start. The details of starting a blog is coming up in our next blog post. Thus, started Pri and Aish’s journey of Writing, Blogging and Publishing!
Unleashed Thoughts. Two Girls. One Blog – “Purely PriAish”
Pri and Aish’s journey with Purely PriAish enhances with :
Life’s Lessons : Life Experiences, challenges, lessons and achievements, the essentials of our moving path in life. Engage in the depth of life!
DIY Remedies : Natural Remedies which could be quickly and easily done at home. Great healers and Homemade remedies. Do it yourself!!
Dance, Yoga N Culture : The Nuances of Bharatanatyam – Indian Classical dance, Yoga and in depth of our rich culture. Enrich the essence!
Quotes, Reviews N Facts : Inspirational, Motivational Quotes, Facts and Interesting Movie Reviews. Do take a note of it!
Parental Bonds : Parental bonds with experiences and tips to be a better parent for our precious kids. Bond with Blossom!
Travel N Language – Experiences : Our travel and the touch of language experiences with essential happenings. Glad to have you travel with us to know more!
Poems : Creative and Enthralling poems on each and every wonder we come along. Come along to the beauty of words!
Purely Kids : The best Kids’ DIYs, poems and stories purely for kids. Let us relive our childhood!
Recipe Relishes : Our kitchen relishes with wonderful vegetarian recipes from snacks, festive dishes, sweets and mouth watering delicacies, along with tips! Taste our specialties!
Crochet & Arts : Crochet, Arts, DIY and Crafts! A Step by step Crochet patterns along with other crafts for absolute beginners. Welcome to the Artistic World!
Purely Gallery : Gallery with the best quotes which are inspirational, funny, motivational and life’s best lessons! Welcome to our Gallery, purely a pleasure!
हिन्दी लेख : Contributions for our Hindi folks on the natural remedies, recipes and essentials of life.
Purely Interviews : Interviews with the amazing personalities in different fields of Life elaborating the paths to victory.
Guest Contributions : Here are the contributions on travel experiences and kids’ activities.
The community is the heart of Purely PriAish and we welcome your submissions. Do you have a family experience, culinary recipes, life lessons, quotes, travel experiences, parental experiences or story or any tips that you would like to share. We are open to your ideas, so please get in touch.
All featured submissions will include your bio, a link to your blog and will be showcased across Purely PriAish social media platforms.
Our Dream Came True!
Starting up a dream will always be on either way for us, giving a tough start or let’s try it aspect. Let’s always choose the latter, we will do the best!
5 Keys to start with your dreams :
1. Go For It! : One might think twice before starting up their dream, do it after the second opinion you feel for. We know that we are starting this by giving our best. Once decided, go for it!
2. Never procrastinate : If you fix a date to start with, do on that day, do not procrastinate what you have decided. Procrastination is the first excuse we give ourselves which gets follow ups with numerous other excuses to start up.
3. Always a way to Modify : There is always a way to change and modify when started. This is our dream ship, we are the captain to it to make the changes and modifications. So let’s go on to achieve our dreams.
4. Motivate oneself : To keep oneself motivated – Self confidence in oneself is a must. Keep up the self confidence building up in yourself by reading good books and get the encouraging essentials in the sites you search for and always surround yourself with people who have the confidence in you.
5. Never Give Up! : There are at times when you feel “That’s it.” , with a period to Stop and Close. No! Change the phrase to “That’s it!” with a confident exclamation as you “Did it!” with an ease.
Or if you prefer use one of our linkware images? Click here