Author: EAGLE BRAND
The one and only! EAGLE BRAND makes this traditional dessert the perfect ending to a Thanksgiving feast.
Cook Time: 55 m | Servings: 8 Servings | Cal: 379 Cals
01. 1 - 15 ounce can pumpkin
02. 1 - 14 ounce can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
03. 2 large eggs
04. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
05. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
06. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
07. 1/2 teaspoon salt
08. 1 - 9 inch unbaked pie crust
Prep Time: 15 m | Cook: 55 m | Ready In: 1 h 10 m
01. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
02. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
03. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator
The most stable and accurate automated captcha recognition & bypass API service provider in the Internet market today.