My mom and I would often make this yummy and easy peach crisp using her home-canned peaches when I was little.
Cook Time: 30 m | Servings: 8 Servings | Cal: 238 Cals
01. 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
02. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
03. 1/2 cup brown sugar
04. 1/2 cup cold butter
05. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
06. 1/4 teaspoon salt
07. 1 cup rolled oats
Prep Time: 15 m | Cook: 30 m | Ready In: 45 m
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degrees C.
02. Arrange peaches evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish.
03. Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled.
04. Fold oats into flour mixture; sprinkle and press topping into peaches.
05. Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
The most stable fast but dirt cheap captcha recognition provider online!
A stable fast and affordably cheap captcha solving service to help developers bypass captchas.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.