News and current affairs without bias. Sourcing material from all over the web. Covering news stories MSM avoid. Video's contain a mature content.
This what your Michael Tyler Blog Ad will look like to visitors! Of course you will want to use keywords and ad targeting to get the most out of your ad campaign! So purchase an ad space today before there all gone!
Customize the title link
Place a detailed description
It appears here within the content
Approved within 24 hours!
If not completely satisfied, you'll receive 3 months absolutely free;
No questions asked!
Quite a long trek. Mooring between Bugbrooke and Gayton There isn’t really any mooring in Bugbrooke, unless you want to stop outside the pub. The rest of the journey is along ‘reclaimed bank’. This is where the towpath has been eroded and re-supplemented with new soil and sandbags, then re-seeded and allowed to grow. The […] The post Gayton -> Nether Heyford appeared first on Michael...
Quite a long trek.
Mooring between Bugbrooke and Gayton
There isn’t really any mooring in Bugbrooke, unless you want to stop outside the pub.
The rest of the journey is along ‘reclaimed bank’. This is where the towpath has been eroded and re-supplemented with new soil and sandbags, then re-seeded and allowed to grow.
The general effect for boaters is an unstable, un-constituted bank which you can’t trust with your feet and you definitely shouldn’t drive pins into.
The only mooring there is, is a long way from the road and close to the railway line, making it impractical for me personally.
Beast from the East
For that reason, I carried on right the way down to Nether Heyford, where I was when the ‘Beast from the East’ set in.
Here’s a picture from March.
Here’s a picture from today.
Looks a bit brighter yeah?
You can see the boat’s looking all sleek after it’s paint job.
Painting the boat has been a real pain in the balls and I really wouldn’t recommend it unless –
- You have a lot of time to spare: I’d put aside a month if you want to get it to a decent finish.
- You like painting: If you don’t know what painting is all about, this is not a good place to start.
I’ve made a couple of videos about painting the boat for anyone that’s interested.
Painting a Narrowboat Videos
Here are some painting a narrowboat videos. For anyone researching undertaking painting a narrowboat, I’d recommend watching as many videos about it and gathering as much information as you can before starting.
More recent ones.
Some of the ones I watched before I started –
These John Barnard videos provided some valuable insight into what’s involved.
If you’d like any more information about painting your boat – pls comment, and I may reply
Yes. Meadows. These ones with sheep, horses and the odd duck and goose thrown in. In the middle of no-where basically. I’ve been here since Sunday, but I had to work on Sunday due to the weather being so abysmal during the week. I only managed to get out on that one day. Today it […] The post Blisworth Arm -> Gayton appeared first on Michael...
Yes. Meadows. These ones with sheep, horses and the odd duck and goose thrown in.
In the middle of no-where basically.
I’ve been here since Sunday, but I had to work on Sunday due to the weather being so abysmal during the week. I only managed to get out on that one day.
Today it improved somewhat, and I popped my head out and took some photos.
My bike keeps getting punctures on the towpath, which is really annoying.
Hopefully, if the weather remains fine, I’ll be able to finish the painting off on the side of the boat in preparation for the Solar Panels.
Had been doing this during the winter period. It’s advertised as a way of making cash. The only thing is; the routes that Amazon are now offering no longer make cash.
That is, after tax and deductions, you end up out of pocket and needing to claim the money back.
Many drivers don’t know or care about ‘accounting rules’, and whilst money is still being paid to them, they are ‘making money’.
The fact is, whilst driving for AMazon Flex: –
- There is lot’s of starting and stopping: Uses a lot of petrol. Wear and tear on the car.
- The routes are now a lot longer. Maybe double or triple what they were before Christmas.
- They’re grouping the depots: These means what would have been two routes from 2 depots, is now one route from one depot, cutting Amazon’s overheads in half and doubling yours.
The net effect of all this is, when you put in your expenses claim, you’re actually claiming money back from the State, or the UK taxpayer.
Does that sound familiar?
Typical Amazon behaviour.
**Update March/April 2018 Changed the dates and included some more up-to-date references for the banker deaths. New deaths added. **Update October 2017 There was a number of deaths in 2017, most of them I picked up second hand. As I’ve said before, I try to stick to the main players. I’ve added the deaths for […] The post List of dead bankers 2018 – conspiracy update appeared first on Michael...
**Update March/April 2018
Changed the dates and included some more up-to-date references for the banker deaths. New deaths added.
**Update October 2017
There was a number of deaths in 2017, most of them I picked up second hand. As I’ve said before, I try to stick to the main players.
I’ve added the deaths for this year to the list.
**Update October 2016
Yep. The list keeps growing. Just focusing on major players, or cases where ‘foul-play’ may be involved. I’ve done a little research into the causes of all these bankers dying, which can be found at the bottom of the article.
Having had to spend too much time on youtube recently, has led to the accumulation of the latest and most credible conspiracy theories.
“Everyone is expendable”
I remember this guy telling me a story about the Porton Down scientists in the 70’s, and how they all went missing or died, after conducting a lot of ‘hush hush’ experiments.
I was perhaps 26 at the time. Youngster.
Also, David Kelly, our ‘Walter Mitty’ style friend the nuclear inspector who blew the whistle on the ‘dodgy dossier’, and, ironically said he’d end up dead in the woods.
3 weeks later he was found dead in the woods…..
These bankers are no different.
If any one of them decides to have an attack of conscience, the whole NWO and shitty gravy train could come off the rails.
China’s economy is the final dollop of shit heading toward the fan.
Today they announced that they were experiencing the slowest level of growth in 25 years…
So here’s the list.
(Photo By Dennis Gill 07926643703 Suicide Marylebone guy falls or jumps from building and lands on metal rails takes fire service over 3 hours to cut the dead body off the metal railings leaving residents very upset as it took them over one hour to cover the seen Body on fence for over one hour for all to see up setting for locals this all happened on Montagu Square at the corner of Montagu Place leaving residents very distressed)
List of dead bankers 2018
81. April 17th, 2018 – Jennifer Riordan: VP of Community Relations, Wells Fargo. Died following freak accident involving Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 1380 from New York to Dallas.
At 30,000ft under fine conditions, the port engine turbine partially disintegrated, throwing a piece of shrapnel toward the cabin. This smashed Mrs Riordan’s cabin window. In a nightmare scenario, she was partially pulled out, her body prevented by passengers from exiting the vehicle entirely. After an emergency landing at Philadelphia airport, Jennifer Riordan was pronounced dead from blunt trauma injuries to the head. Aviation experts have speculated that aircraft turbines are fitted with a ‘band’ precisesly to prevent this kind of incident. National Transportation Safety Board investigators are trying to figure out why that technology didn’t function. Source.
80. April 16th, 2018 – Matthew Mellon: Lead investor in crypto-currency XRP, or ‘Ripple‘. Direct descendent of Thomas Alexander Mellon, founder of what’s now known as The Bank of New York Mellon, aka BNY Mellon.
By his 21st birthday, had inherited $25million spread across 14 trust funds and was soon on his way to a lifestyle of drugs and excess. In 2000 he met and married Tamara Yeardye after meeting in rehab clinic. She went on to found, and then sell the ‘Jimmy Ch00’ shoe brand. Later they divorced, and he re-married fashion designer Nicole Hanley. He was an early investor in Bitcoin, and went on to support XRP or ripple because ‘Crypto is scary and dark. It’s anti-America,’ Mellon told Forbes, explaining that he chose Ripple because he is ‘pro-America, pro-business and pro-bank.’ Which is strange because, according to a family friend, Mellon’s family have since been unable to trace the fortune he made in crypto-currency and worry that it has ‘disappeared’. ‘Something weird has happened to all his crypto money and his family can’t find it‘ his friend was quoted as saying.
After a surfing incident, he was prescribed OxyContin, which he said ‘the doctors handed out like smarties‘ leading to his addiction to the legal high, one of the most abused prescription drugs in America.
He was in Cancun the day prior to checking in to rehab when his death was announced. Source.
79. September 4th, 2017 – James Erven: Head of Digital Development, Retail and Business Banking, Santander PLC.
This death happened some time ago. This is the inquest heard 29th March 2018. Mr. Erven took his own life by throwing himself from his top floor apartment balcony.
Took the ambulance 30 minutes to attend, at which point he was declared ‘dead at the scene’. There were claims ‘a radio mix up over the nature of Mr Erven’s fall was to blame for the delay’.
The coroner heard Mr. Erven committed suicide after televised interview with celebrity Stephen Fry in which he described his battle with Bi-Polar disorder. A similar illness which had led Mr. Erven to visit his GP for depression. Source.
78. December 31st, 2018 – Bruce Steinberg: Was among 12 killed in a plane crash in the Costa Rican rain forest near Punta Islita. The plane crashed en-route to the capital, San José shortly after take off. All 5 immediate family were killed in the crash.
Steinberg, 50, was a senior member of Bridgewater’s research team, according to a company spokeswoman.
Prior to joining Bridgewater, he had worked at several banks including UBS AG, Royal Bank of Scotland Plc and Credit Suisse Group AG Source. (Similar death of Richard Cousins head of Compass Group PLC. A plane crash in ‘totally inexplicable’ circumstances on the same day.
77. June 20th, 2017 – Michael Treichl: Multi-million pound hedge fund manager and investment bank. Michael Treichl, (pronounced to rhyme), was arrested under investigation for arson of their £12m manor-house, Parnham house in Beaminster, Dorset (source).
Apparently distraught at the destruction of the property, Treichl was found four days later floating face down in Parnham House carp lake.
There has been unconfirmed speculation in Britain and Austria that Michael was in financial trouble, and his spending beginning to spiral out of control. Source.
76. June 12th, 2017 – Dan Hanegby: Investment banker from Credit Suisse Group was crushed by NYC bus.
The executive was apparently riding a ‘citi’ bike to work when he lost his balance and fell under a city transport bus.
He also worked at Morgan Stanley as a VP. Source.
75. June 23rd, 2017 – Neil Rodney Smith: CEO of investment firm Infraccess.
The 57-year-old was discovered lying on his back in bed with a wet towel stuffed in his mouth and a pillow over his face inside the apartment.
“A roommate heard a guy in there with him. He heard them having sex,” the source added.
Police are now investigating whether there was foul play involved in the banker’s death. Source.
74. September 1st 2017 – Vusi Mhlanzi : Mhlanzi managed a team that structured and placed debt capital markets instruments for corporates, state-owned entities, municipalities and the National Treasury. This was through a co-founded company Basis Points Capital, where he was CEO.
Mhlanzi was shot 6 times at a busy traffic intersection in his Mercedes Benz in Sandown, SA.
Official sources at the scene could not ‘confirm it was a ‘hit”.
He had 18 years experience in the industry, and previously was Head of Debt Origination in Investec Bank’s Specialised Finance division.
73. July 20, 2017 – Miguel Blesa: 69-year-old former chairman of Caja Madrid.
The former executive was being investigated for his part in a$17.85 million expenses fraud.
Killed by a ‘gunshot wound to the chest’ whilst holidaying at a private hunting estate with friends. Source.
72. 31st October 2016 – James Starkey: Banker of Australian-British origin working for London banking consultancy, Catalyst in South Africa and Australia.
James Starkey’s dead body was found in Raphael Penthouse Suites, Johannesburg on October 8th showing signs of a brutal assault.
Three weeks after the assault and murder in the complex having “tight, highly effective, and extremely efficient security controls”, police chiefs said “motive has not yet been established”, and “there are no witnesses”.
He worked for JP Morgan, Macquarie Bank, Ernst and Young and Goldman Sachs in the past.
71. 24th September 2016 – Korkki sisters: Annie and Robin, two sisters on holiday in the Seychelles were found dead and unresponsive on the bed of their luxury villa.
Annie Korkki, 37, who works for JP Morgan Chase in Denver and Robin Korkki, 42, a trader from Chicago were found together the $1,800-a-night Maia Resort by hotel staff.
A preliminary examination conducted by police indicated there were no signs of violence or aggression on the women’s bodies.
Their heartbroken family is currently pressing officials for answers into what led to their sudden deaths.
70. 28th August 2016 – Oliver Dearlove: Relationship manager who worked for Duncan Lawrie bank in Belgravia, London, having previously worked for Coutts, (the Queens bank), and Barclays. Both in similar roles.
Mr. Dearlove had been returning from a night out when the incident occurred. It was an attack which friends and relatives said would usually be avoided by Mr. Dearlove and the means and circumstances remain unclear.
69. 26th March 2014 – William Broeksmit: Risk overseer for Deutsche Bank.
Broeksmit was “instrumental as a founder of our investment bank” – Deutsche Bank.
Broeksmit “was a pioneer in interest rate swaps” while at Continental Bank in Chicago, but areas of his Deutsche work were placed under investigation in the UK LIBOR fixing scandal.
Last year, Deutsche Bank agreed to pay $2.5billion (£1.76billion) to resolve any investigations by the authorities in Britain. Mr. Broeksmit was found hanging by his dogs’ leash in his Kensington flat. Source.
68. 30th May 2016 – Martin Senn: Former CEO of Zurich Insurance.
Described as withdrawn and reclusive following his departure from the company, Martin Senn, apparently shot himself in his Swiss resort home in Klosters.
It’s said that he was under stress after a failed merger with insurance company RSA. The company also suffered to due to exposure to loses incurred in blasts in Tianjin which killed which killed 173 people in Sept. 2015.
It comes three years after the suicide of his colleague, Pierre Wauthier, also featured on this list. Source.
67. 23rd May 2016 – Alex Lagowitz; The futures trader with Meryll Lynch took magic mushrooms with his flatmate, and later plunged to his death from his 16th story Manhattan apartment.
Police on the scene billed it death by misadventure, “When you take these mushrooms, they make you hallucinate and, in some cases, if you take enough of them, they make you believe that you can fly like Superman”.
Whiff of foul-play making it a contender in this list.
66. 4th May 2016 – Aleksandr Potyomkin: Director of Russian Central Commercial Bank in the Bashkortostan region of Russia.
The subject was found dead in the stairwell of his apartment block with gun shot wounds to the head. Source.
65. 21st March 2016 – Roger Agnelli: 56-year-old banker Roger Agnelli, who turned a Brazil mining company into the world’s largest iron-ore producer. Agnelli—who took over Vale’s helm in 2001 after spending most of his career in banking. His single-engine turboprop came down in a residential neighborhood about three minutes after leaving Campo de Marte airport en route to Rio de Janeiro Source.
64. 17th June 2015 – Jimmy Lee: 64 Year old Wall street veteran died today after arriving home from a session at the gym and reported feeling ‘breathless’. He was taken to hospital and later died. His death was reported as ‘unexpected’.
Jimmy Lee had worked at JP Morgan Chase as Vice Chairman of the company he had joined in 1975.
He is the most senior banker since 2013 to have met a premature death. Source.
63. 28th May 2015 – Thomas J Hughes: 29 Year old investment banker from a successful background takes his life.
Hughes jumped from the fourteenth floor of the Ocean Apartments on West Avenue NYC, de-capitating himself on railing before falling onto oncoming traffic. Source.
62. May 13 2015 – Abid Gilani: Senior VP for Wells Fargo bank. Mr. Gilani worked as Senior Vice President for Wells Fargo Hospitality Finance Group. Mr. Gilani was killed in an AMTRAK train crash along with 8 other people. News reports that the brakes on the New York bound train failed, causing it to enter a 80 k/mh bend at 164 k/mh. Source.
61. Feb 07 2015 – Graeme Porteous: Ex-investment banker previously working for JP Morgan and UBS investment banks covering the energy and mining sectors. Killed when skiing off piste with friends. News reports that Mr. Porteous was a very experienced skier, and would never put his friends and family at risk in such a way. Source.
60. Feb 04 2015 – Aditya Tomar: Vice president of Technology JP Morgan. Also worked for Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. and for Barclays Capital, supporting electronic and algorithmic rates trading. Killed in NY railcrash. Source.
59. Feb 04 2015 – Joseph Nadol: Financial aerospace analyst for JPMorgan. Killed by SUV driver on railway crossing. Source.
58. Jan o9 2015 – Omar Meza. Board executive for AIG Financial Distributors in the US. Found dead in the pool of a Marriott hotel. Source.
57. Jan 2015 – Thomas S. Gilbert Sr, 70, Hedge fund manager. Shot by his son for reducing his allowance. Source.
2. 12th March, 2014 – Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, threw himself in front of a speeding Long Island Rail Road commuter train. – Reference.
4. 16th September, 2009 – James McDonald – President & CEO of Rockefeller & Co – apparently self-inflicted, GUNSHOT WOUND – Reference.
5. July, 2014 – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause unknown/pending
6. 9th May, 2014 – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.
7. 28th May, 2014 – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF – Reference.
8. 26th May, 2014 – Nigel Sharvin – Senior Relationship Manager Ulster Bank manage portfolio of distressed businesses, ACCIDENTAL DROWNING – Reference.
9. 23rd April, 2014 – Lydia (no surname given) 52, France’s Bred – Banque-Populaire, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.
10. 23rd April, 2014 – Li Jianhua, 49, Non-bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department of the regulator, HEART ATTACK – Reference.
11. 21st April, 2014 – Benedict Philippens, Director/Manager Bank Ans-Saint-Nicolas, SHOT
12. 4th April, 2014 – Tanji Dewberry – Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, HOUSE FIRE – Reference.
13. 7th April, 2014 – Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, CYCLIST HIT BY CAR – Reference.
14. 7th April, 2014 – Juergen Frick, 48, Bank Frick & Co. AG, SHOT Dead – Reference.
15. April – Jan Peter Schmittmann – former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro, (Possibly suicide, SHOT)
16. 30th March, 2014 – Andrew Jarzyk – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group, MISSING/DEAD – Reference.
17. 11th March, 2014 – Mohamed Hamwi – System Analyst at Trepp, a financial data and analytics firm, SHOT – Reference.
18. 24th March, 2014 – Joseph Giampapa – JP Morgan lawyer, CYCLIST HIT BY MINIVAN – Reference.
19. March – Kenneth Bellando, 28, (youngest) former JP Morgan, SUICIDE, allegedly jumping from his apartment building. – Reference.
20. 13th Feb, 2014 – John Ruiz, 53, Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly, NO CAUSE GIVEN – Reference.
21. Feb 2014 – Jason Alan Salais, 34, Information Technology specialist at JP Morgan, FOUND DEAD outside a Walgreens pharmacy
22. Feb – Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta Bitcoin, a cyber-currency exchange firm, “Suspected SUICIDE” – Reference.
23. 18th Feb, 2014 – James Stuart Jr., Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, FOUND DEAD – Reference.
24. 18th Feb, 2014 – Li Junjie, JP Morgan, Alleged SUICIDE after jumping from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong – Reference.
25. 12th Feb, 2014 – Ryan Henry Crane, 37, Executive at JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.
26. 4th Feb, 2014 – Richard Talley, 57: Founder and CEO of ‘American Title’. A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. — Reference.
27. 28th Jan, 2014 – Gabriel Magee, 39, JP Morgan employee, dead after allegedly jumping from the rooftop of JP Morgan HQ in Europe – Reference.
28. 10th July, 2014 – Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director, Global Tier 3 Network Operations, allegedly shot his wife multiple times, then shot himself dead. – Reference.
29. 28th Jan, 2014 – Mike Dueker, Suicide – “Suicide” By 13 Meter Embankment (40-50 feet). He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment.” – Reference.
Dueker worked at Seattle-based Russell for five years, and developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance. He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. – Reference.
30. 20th Jan 2014 – Tim Dickenson, Communications Director at Swiss Re AG, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.
31. Dec 2013 – Robert Wilson, a retired hedge fund founder, apparent SUICIDE leaped to his death from his 16th floor residence – Reference.
32. 7th Dec, 2013 – Joseph Ambrosio, age 34, Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan, died suddenly from Acute Respiratory Syndrome
33. Dec 2013 – Benjamin Idim, Diamond Bank. Nigeria, CAR ACCIDENT – Reference.
34. 27th Dec, 2013 – Susan Hewitt – Deutsche Bank, DROWNING – Reference.
35. 15th Nov, 2013 – Patrick Sheehan, 54. Managing Director of Finance. Wells Fargo bank. CAR ACCIDENT – Reference.
36. Nov 2013 – Michael Anthony Turner, Career Banker, CAUSE UNKOWN
37. 15th Nov, 2013 – Venera Minakhmetova, Former Financial Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CYCLIST HIT – Reference.
38. Oct 2013 – Michael Burdin, 50. Bank of America , SUICIDE – Reference.
39. Oct 2013 – Ezdehar Husainat – former JP Morgan banker, killed in FREAK ACCIDENT when her SUV crushed her to death – Reference.
40. Sept 2013 – Guy Ratovondrahona -Madagascar central bank, Sudden death – cause not confirmed
41. Aug 2013 – Pierre Wauthier, 53. CFO Zurich Insurance Group. SUICIDE – Reference.
42. Aug 2013 – Moritz Erhardt, 21. BOA. Died of exhaustion after working non-stop for 3 days. – Reference.
43. July 2013 – Hussain Najadi, CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group, SHOT – Reference.
44. July 2013 – Carsten Schloter, 49. CEO Swiss Telecom. SUICIDE – Reference.
45. July 2013 – Sascha Schornstein, 36. RBS in its commodity finance, MISSING – Reference.
46. April 2013 – David William Waygood, 62. Stepped out in front of train, SUICIDE – Reference.
47. Mar 2013 – David Rossi – communications director of troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS), SUICIDE.
48. 9th July, 2010. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.[Highly suspicious claims, as many of us probably know that the hotel cleaning staff will knock on the door after 24 hours and eventually enter the room if failing to respond].
An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died. — Reference.
49. 5th October, 2013. Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to “get high”. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day. – Reference.
“I took special note of the last one – he died drinking antifreeze in an attempt to “get high”! Funny one that is, as if a banker would be stupid enough to try that. The list is shocking, I never saw so many suicides and car accidents. No gall bladder stones, cancer deaths, strokes, or simply falling ill, it is just a litany of action. That pretty much says it all.” – Jim Stone Freelance
The list continues…
50. 8th October, 2014. Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President at MassMutual Financial Group, stabbed in the chest near a jogging alley in Connecticut – Reference.
51. 23rd January, 2014. Karl Slym, 51, Tata Motors managing director – not a banker, but a top official that could be connected somehow to the others – discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. – Reference.
52. 3rd December, 2014. Geert Tack was a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients in Belgium. The cause of death was unknown at the time of the report, but he disappeared in mysterious circumstances, after driving his personal car to a garage from which he took a replacement car to an unknown destination. His body was found in November 2014 near the shores of the Ostend coast. – Reference.
53. Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland
54. 25th October, 2014. Calogero Gambino, 41, Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, America – Alleged SUICIDE by hanging – Reference.
55. 24th October, 2014. Thierry Leyne, 48, banker at Anatevka S.A., Israël, “apparent SUICIDE”- Reference.
56. 24th July, 2014. Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland – Died in MH17 Crash – For me, this is absolutely HUGE, as I’ve spent weeks debunking the official story and, IMO, proving the false flag. – Reference.
Not much of a move, but I’m on a different canal now. Blisworth Arm. Leads to the River Nene which has been non-navigable for the last few weeks. I believe it’s calming down now, and the boats are starting to come past me again. Blisworth Arm It’s very quite here. The bird sing a lot. […] The post Gayton Junction -> Blisworth Arm appeared first on Michael...
Not much of a move, but I’m on a different canal now. Blisworth Arm. Leads to the River Nene which has been non-navigable for the last few weeks.
I believe it’s calming down now, and the boats are starting to come past me again.
It’s very quite here. The bird sing a lot.
Last night, there was a fox or some feral animal scouting around the bank side of the boat. Owls screeched in the trees.
I suppose it’s better than the sounds of the A43…
Spent yesterday collecting mushrooms and cycling along the towpath.
This Amazon Flex thing has calmed down a lot.
What used to be a limitless amount of work has become nothing.
It’s basically a deal where you pay for your own mileage and petrol.
A lot of the time, it’s not worth your while. A Flex driver on takes on excess from more dedicated drivers, of which I’m not.
I was a nice money spinner over Christmas, not so much now.
Finish off the painting
Just the final job of painting the lines on the side of the cabin.
It’s going to need to be washed and masked up, then painted.
Should only take a day or so. Then we can had the solar panels fitted…
**Updated: 4th April, 2018 ** Updated post here https://www.michaeltyler.co.uk/googles-alt-media-off-button-forthcoming-war/. Google Demonetization You better watch out…. Google’s latest move is to censor online content moving through it’s various channels; search, video which is ‘controversial’. You can see it in black and white above. This site, and other onliners such as WSWS have experienced exclusion from the […] The post List of Demonetized YouTube...
**Updated: 4th April, 2018
** Updated post here https://www.michaeltyler.co.uk/googles-alt-media-off-button-forthcoming-war/.
You better watch out….
Google’s latest move is to censor online content moving through it’s various channels; search, video which is ‘controversial’.
You can see it in black and white above.
This site, and other onliners such as WSWS have experienced exclusion from the index, or severe penalties. On the other side of the fence, in the world of YouTube, many publishers whose livelihood is based on the forum through and it’s many subscribers, have found content ‘demonetized’.
Even posters whose content has nothing to do with controversy, light entertainment channels may find they’re getting censored if they don’t present their information in the right way.
In many cases Google is simply targetted the individuals. Removing their content wholesale, whether it’s breaching guidelines or not.
Judgement has been cast
Google refused to monetize my YouTube content many years ago. They said I was running a ‘click-scam’, the truth is, Google Adwords only pays publishers for a PERCENTAGE of the click-thru’s they get on their site. Some clicks don’t get registered at all. When you’re making money from BILLIONS of clicks a day, that’s a lot of money.
I know this, having been a publisher since 2003/2004 when Adwords first came out and I started running the program. I ran it for over 7 years…. Anyway, another story…..
List of demonetized YouTube stars
This list is ongoing, so if you want to slip me an email with your story, I can include you.
Ownage Pranks – 4,300,000 subscribers
Prankster who publishes impersonations he does over the phone as random hoaxes. Very funny.
Wearechange (Luke Rudkowski) – 487,889 subscribers
Non-partisan, independent media organization comprised of individuals and groups working to expose corruption worldwide.
660 videos demonetized.
John Cedars – 14,833 subscribers
Jehovah’s witness dissecting teachings of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as new developments, keep on top of the latest propaganda released by Watchtower by way of video rebuttals.
Nasim Aghdam– 5,000+ subscribers.
Produced a number of Youtube videos across a number of channels which Google deemed to have breached their guidelines in some way.
Once quoted in an article to San Diego Union-Tribune that ‘animal rights equal human rights’.
In an Instagram post dated March 18, Aghdam complains about YouTube’s alleged censorship, saying it was using its tools to “censor and suppress people who speak the truth and are not good for the financial, political gains of the system and big businesses.”
Demonetized. Went on to shoot up Youtube’s headquarters, then turned gun on herself.
Ownage Pranks owner sheds a little light on the information given from his ‘Google insider’ that suggests that many of the decisions are ‘algorithm’, or A1 driven.
A1 Censorship vs Human Censorship
perspectiveapi.com is a software that users can get a free test account, it’s basically a A1 program that automatically vets user generated content for ‘toxicity‘, giving it a score in percentage terms.
You can move this score up and down, and ban or allow comments on this basis.
Where YouTuber’s videos are being demonetized on a ‘case by case’ basis, such as Ownage Pranks, it’s clear from his video that the video’s are censored using automated technology. Individual uploads being affected by something as arbitrary as the thumbnail image, or the name of the subtitle file.
Demonetizing whole YouTube channels
As well as this, Google’s closing whole channels for business. Like Dave Rubin and.
Although many people are saying the A1 is responsible for this, I’d think it unlikely.
Google censors are sitting down with a list of information given by the A1, looking at words, phrases , content and images in that channel’s video collection. That information in hand, watching a handful of most viewed content from the channel, then deciding based on some set of arbitrary discrimination rules, whether that channel is ‘controversial’ or ‘non-controversial’.
The Rageaholic talks about the experiment he conducted; uploading content talking about his dishwasher, cabbage and what he read last night. The video was flagged for unsuitable content.
You can watch that video here.
It’s very likely these rules take into account directives from central government. The Conservative Party manifesto reveals a darker, divisive, authoritarian form of information censorship which supports the governments views and viewpoints, where supporters are rewarded and detractors punished.
The text of the manifesto talks of ‘cracking down’ on Google where the UK Government’s demands are not being met.
Again, it’s all very chilling stuff.
Search and YouTube
It’s no different, they’re two sides of the same coin, GOOGLE.
If Google’s cracking down on controversial video‘s, it’s cracking down on controversial websites. The two go hand in hand.
When we want to look at the drivers of that crackdown, we need to be looking at Governments. Governments and big business, as Theresa May points out in her manifesto, government needs to be looking out for the ‘advertising revenues’ of those organisations loyal to the establishment
In April Google had an update which was supposedly on or close to the birth date of Hitler, which is also in April, (April 20th).
This is my new location, commonly named ‘Gayton Junction’. I was here last year, only under the A43 flyover, listening to the cars and trains and painting my boat during the day. The boat is painted now, and I don’t have to stay under the flyover. You can see Bonnie on the picture if you […] The post Blisworth -> Gayton Junction appeared first on Michael...
I was here last year, only under the A43 flyover, listening to the cars and trains and painting my boat during the day.
The boat is painted now, and I don’t have to stay under the flyover.
You can see Bonnie on the picture if you look closely…
Today it’s raining, as has been the pattern for the last 2-3 weeks to a month.
As I’m not at work, I decided to take the opportunity to have a look down ‘Blisworth Arm’ which leads to the River Nene and branches off from Gayton Junction toward Northampton.
It’s perhaps half a mile or so before the first set of locks.
Here it is…
As you can see, it’s the tiddly locks like you get on the Shroppie, Staffs & Worcester and all the other little inland canals. These can be easier for a solo boater, as you can run over the roof and your boat doesn’t swing around so wildly in the locks.
I’m used to the double locks now. I’ve been on them for the last 12 months at least.
Since I reached the Kennet and Avon which was 2016.
It’s about 4 miles from Northampton in this spot.
Has a pub, The Walnut Tree.
I used it’s services the other day when I needed to download a game to pass the time in the rain.
Or if you prefer use one of our linkware images? Click here