My name is Sehar from #MakeupBySehar I am in love with all things beauty! I wanted to create a virtual space where I can share all my love, beauty, makeup, and products. However, I am known to be a little erratic so who knows what else is going to be here! Join me on this journey of discovery. xoxo ~ Sehar
This what your Makeup By Sehar Blog Ad will look like to visitors! Of course you will want to use keywords and ad targeting to get the most out of your ad campaign! So purchase an ad space today before there all gone!
Customize the title link
Place a detailed description
It appears here within the content
Approved within 24 hours!
If not completely satisfied, you'll receive 3 months absolutely free;
No questions asked!
Hi Gorgeous! Huda just release sneak peak of the New Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow palette and the internet is freaking out. How gorgeous is this! The swatches look promising from Huda’s Snapchat. This picture was put together by @Trendmood The looks created look amazing! Who else is excited? The...
Huda just release sneak peak of the New Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow palette and the internet is freaking out.
How gorgeous is this!
The swatches look promising from Huda’s Snapchat. This picture was put together by @Trendmood
The looks created look amazing! Who else is excited?
The palette is said to be available September 18 on Sephora and Shophudabeauty.com
Pictures are taken from Huda Beauty blog and Instagram page.
xoxo ~ Sehar
Hi Gorgeous! Hope you are well. In today’s beauty game. BROWS. ARE. EVERYTHING! My brow hair grows back so fast, I used to get my brows done every week. It also didn’t help that I was shaping them much thinner than their natural shape so it used to look...
Hope you are well. In today’s beauty game. BROWS. ARE. EVERYTHING!
My brow hair grows back so fast, I used to get my brows done every week. It also didn’t help that I was shaping them much thinner than their natural shape so it used to look awful when the hair started growing back.
However, in the past year or so, thanks to Instagram, I have had a new love for my fuller brows. I started growing them using homemade remedies and doing them my self.
I honest didn’t know how important good tweezers and good brow products was until I started doing my brows at home. I remember a period that I went through 5 tweezers because I couldn’t find one that grabbed onto my short brow hair properly. I almost gave up on finding ‘The Perfect Tweezer’ until one day I was shopping at Sephora and I discovered Tweezerman. I was a bit hesitant at first because I thought it was a little expensive. But I eventually gave in when I was in the check out line and couldn’t stop thinking about purchasing it. I bought the stainless steel slant tweezer. BEST DECISION EVER! They are completely worth the price and last forever!
It honestly changed my brow game. I was became obsessed! I even bought a smaller pair to keep in my purse (yes I’m that girl) The tweezers were so good, it grabbed even the smallest of hair and I was able to pull it out without breaking it.
After I purchased my first pair, I did a little research on the company and it became clear why the products were so good. It’s parent company was the maker of Zwilling J.A. Henckels knifes. If you are into purchasing high quality house ware you probably own a Zwilling product. They are well known for their high quality steel and sharp long lasting blades.
Couple of my favorite products from them are in their Rose Gold Collection. How beautiful are these!!
Here is a before picture of my skinny brows.
Here is a more recent picture of my brows.
Big difference right?
Tweezerman is so under rated. I don’t know why every beauty blogger doesn’t talk about them. Every product I’ve tried, I’ve loved. Including their lash curler and brow shaping brush.
Here are the products mentioned:
I seriously can’t wait to try out more of their products. I think they also have makeup brushes and manicure sets. They aren’t in Sephora as far as I know, but you can purchase them on their website. www.tweezerman.ca
These are direct links, I don’t make a commission on them. I do sometimes get PR from Tweezerman but all opinions are my own. I am in no obligation to talk about them or give them a positive review.
xo ~ Sehar
Hi Guys! Since I started blogging again. I wanted to share a few of my favorite products with everyone! The Hydraluron line from Indeed Labs. You can check out my previous blogs for full review. The Hydraluron helps boosts moisture in your skin while making it smooth, plump and soft....
Since I started blogging again. I wanted to share a few of my favorite products with everyone!
The Hydraluron line from Indeed Labs. You can check out my previous blogs for full review.
The Hydraluron helps boosts moisture in your skin while making it smooth, plump and soft. The Hydraluron is my go to moisture jelly.
For full details of the giveaway you can check out my Instagram Post.
The products were donated by Indeed Labs for this giveaway.
xoxo ~ Sehar
Hi Everyone! I have missed all of you!! Sorry I have been lacking in post. I was busy planning a wedding, getting married, going on my honeymoon and moving in with my husband! It’s been a busy few months to say the least. Any who, I really wanted to talk...
I have missed all of you!! Sorry I have been lacking in post. I was busy planning a wedding, getting married, going on my honeymoon and moving in with my husband! It’s been a busy few months to say the least.
Any who, I really wanted to talk about the new Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Mask. It uses targeted LED light therapy to treat acne/blemishes on your face.
This product was sent to me for review and testing purposes. I am not paid to write this. Just wanted to share my thoughts for my subscribers.
The Light Therapy Acne Mask can be used on all skin types and is easy to use with your current daily regimen.
How to use:
Step 1 – Wash your face
Step 2 – Plug in entire activator so no silver is showing. Put mask on.
Step 3 – Press and hold start button for a full second
Step 4 – Wear for 10 mins. and relax
I usually clean, do my hair, or check out Instagram while wearing the mask.
Olivia Holt is the official spokesperson for this. Here is the video of her using it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96AQT_h1uDQ
When you purchase the mask it comes with 1 light mask and 30 daily treatment sessions. You do need to purchase a new activator once the 30 sessions are done. The mask with the activator retails for $34.99 USD. The activator alone is $14.99 USD.
I have used it for 4 consecutive days so far without changing my skincare routine. I do find that it lessens the redness on my face and the current blemishes have gotten smaller. I will continue to use to up to the 30 sessions it provides and let you know the final results!
xoxo ~ Sehar
Hi Gorgeous!! The holidays are just around the corner and I know you have probably started eyeing a few things here and there. Hinting at your significant other on how beautiful the new holiday collection is and how you would love to buy it. Trust me, we have all been...
The holidays are just around the corner and I know you have probably started eyeing a few things here and there. Hinting at your significant other on how beautiful the new holiday collection is and how you would love to buy it. Trust me, we have all been there.
Over the past year I have been trying so many amazing products and wanted to only recommend things I would love giving or receiving as gifts! Here is my version of the Ultimate Holiday Wishlist 2016 Edition.
- Clarisonic – Mia 3 – I have been really enjoying this! It cleans out all my pores and makes my skin feel smooth and clean.
- PMD – I am obsessed! It has been making such a different in the texture of my skin.
- Purlisse Blue Lotus 4~in~1 Cleanings Milk and Sheet Masks – I am so in love with the scent of their line. It feels so refreshing.
- Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser – I use this mostly at night to take away dirt and makeup without stripping the moisture in my skin
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – I absolutely recommend this for the winter months. I started noticing a different right away!
- Biotherm Aquasource Nuit – This moisturizer basically feels like a glass of water for your skin.
- Peach & Lily Rosemary Refresh Toner – I love this toner. It is so gentle around the eyes yet it removes any left over makeup residue.
- Alyria Clarifying System – I have been struggling with acne lately so I wanted to try out a system that would clear my acne and keep my skin still feeling healthy. I loved what Alyria Clarifying System did for my skin. If you or someone you love is having trouble with acne I definitely recommend this. Use Promo Code ‘SEHAR’ for $$ off
- Kaprielle Roses & Gold Serum – This stuff smells absolutely delicious! I love using this by it self or mixing it with my foundation. Use Promo Code ‘SEHAR’ for $$ off
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I use this on ALL of my clients. It is like a fresh breath into nature for your skin. I feel like I am in a high end spa every time I use this.
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask – I am loving this mask. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and plump!
- Tizo Facial Mineral Sunscreen – I cannot talk enough about this. I don’t wear makeup everyday so I loved that I was still able to fill in my pores and even out my skin tone a bit.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – I love this mask!! It feels more like a moisturizer. It gets absorbed into your skin during the night. When you wake up your skin feels hydrated, refreshed and looks like its glowing!!
- Indeed Skincare Boosters – I think these are so cool! You can mix these in with your current skincare, foundation, or use them alone. Use code ‘SEHAR10’ for $$ off! Valid until Nov 30th.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Lipstick Set – I adore Kat Von D liquid lipstick. The mini set is so cute and perfect for any holiday gift!
- Milani Lipstick – If you are looking for affordable Liquid Lipsticks I definitely recommend checking out Amore Matter Lip Cremes. Their formula is extremely comfortable and the color selection is great.
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon – I love the finish of these lipsticks. 18 shades available and I love the sleek design!
- Nudestix #BerryNudeLips Mini Set – This is the perfect holiday lipset! It includes 3 colours and you can use them as a lipstick or creme blush! These are also hypoallergenic, gluten and cruelty free!
- Tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist Lip Set – This set comes with 5 Lip liners and 5 Lip cremes. You can also break this set apart to give the lippies individually in stocking stuffers.
Eye Shadow Palettes
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Renaissance Palette – This is probably one of my favorite palettes released this year. The colours are beautiful and the formula is amazing.
- Too Faced Holiday Collection – I wait for Too Faced’s holiday collection every year. Their packing and presentation is always amazing! It truly gets you in the holiday mood. Not to mention all their products are fantastic.
- Tarte Pro Amazonian Clay Palette – This palette is on my wishlist! The colours look beautiful. I love Tarte’s Amazonian formula. Perfect give for any beauty lover.
- Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette – This is another palette on my wishlist. I love Natasha Denona’s eyeshadow. They are buttery and extremely pigmented. The Start Eyeshadow palette has the perfect colours for the holiday.
- Royal and Langnickle – I friggen adore Royal and Langnickle. All of their brushes are so affordable and great quality.
- Luxie Beauty – Luxie brushes are so luxurious and high quality. I love their Rose Gold Synthetic brushes.
- Crown Brush – Crown brushes are amazing. They are reasonably priced and very good quality.
Not much to say about perfumes since I am terrible at describing scents, but these are my favorite perfumes that I discovered this year.
- Marc Anthony Argan Oil Line – One of my favorite hair care line ever!! I talk about it all the time on my snaps and recommend it to family and friends. Their dry oil is a stable!
- Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo and Conditioner – I can’t believe how much I enjoy this. I use it when I straighten my hair since I feel like it keeps my hair clean for longer. The bottle is also massive so it will last you for months!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo – This is definitely a luxury item. Who needs a dry shampoo as expensive as this? I only use this at special occasions because of the price point but it smells amazing and gives your hair a little lift.
Other Awesome Goodies!
- Kismet Teeth Whitening – I fell in love with their Coco Rinse. I love that it was all natural and made my teeth whiter and healthier.
- Kalayaan Collection Soap – These are all local hand made soaps that are shaped like Gemstones and Geodes. Perfect for gifts but so nice that you would want to keep it for your self!
- Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation and Setting Powder – If you know someone that have trouble covering any type of scaring or bruising I definitely recommend trying Dermablend. All of their products are full coverage and last of your skin forever!!
- Lady Lash Club – Definitely recommend Lady Lash Club. They come in a pack of 4 where you can mix and match styles you like. They are also super affordable for Mink Lashes.
- NYX Waderlust Advent Calendar – This is so adorable!! It is like getting a goodie everyday.
- Habour Goods Co Turkish Throws– I was sent a sneak peak of Harbour Goods Turkish towels and Throws and they are amazing! I use them for everything. As a scarf, towel, blanket. I basically take it with me every where. I also love that it is made from 100% hand-loomed premium cotton. Sign up now and get 20% off when it launches!
- Tria Beauty Hair Removing Laser – This makes a perfect gift for your self. It is at home laser hair removal that actually works. I am on my third treatment and I can already start seeing a different.
- Ipsy Glam Bag Subscription – For any beauty lover in your life Ipsy Glam bags is a fool proof gift. It is probably one of the gifts that just keeps giving!! The bags are very affordable and feature some amazing brands.
- Tweezerman Products – Their products are worth the price. I love their tweezers and scissors. I really want to try more products from their line.
If you are planning on shopping online make sure to sign up for EBATES!! It gives you cash back with every purchase. Some of the stores include Sephora, Amazon and Groupon!! This is another reason why I always shop online. It is like getting a discount on every item.
Comment below with your favorite products! I hope this holiday season is full of love and laughter.
xoxo ~ Sehar
Hi Beautiful! This is probably one of the questions I get asked the most. How to make your makeup last longer? When I am doing a clients makeup I always take the necessary precaution to make sure that their makeup is going to last as long as possible. If you...
This is probably one of the questions I get asked the most. How to make your makeup last longer? When I am doing a clients makeup I always take the necessary precaution to make sure that their makeup is going to last as long as possible. If you follow me on Snapchat (which all of you should! – MakeupBySehar) you know that I always snap at the end of the day after an event and show that my makeup is still on point.
I’ve divided the points into three sections, before applying makeup, during applying makeup and after you’ve applied your make.
- Prep your skin!
- It is so important to prep your skin prior to applying any makeup. I always tell my clients to have their skin Washed, Toned and Moisturize. This helps create a blank canvas on your skin. It is harder for makeup to go on top of skin that is dull and dry.
2. Prime your face!
- I love primers! Not only do they make your makeup adhere better to you skin, depending on the primer they also fill in your pores and make your makeup last longer. Some of my favorite ones include Benefit Porefessional, Too Faced Hangover Primer, Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer Primer and the Revlon primer. Make sure you let the primer absorb for at least two minutes prior to applying foundation.
3. Prime your Eyelids
- Priming your eyes is just as important as priming your face. If you don’t own an eye primer you can also use your concealer and set it with a powder after. Please note there is a difference between an eye shadow primer and a glitter primer. An eye shadow primer goes on before the eye shadow. A glitter primer can be applied on top of the eye shadow prior to putting glitter on top. I would suggest doing one eye at a time. Some of my favorite shadow primer includes Urban Decay primer potion, Elizabeth Mott eye shadow primer, Benefit CC eye primer and Essence eye primer. Two of my favorite glitter primers are the NYX Glitter primer and the Elf Glitter Primer.
- Long wear or Waterproof Foundation
- Use a foundation that is formulated for long wear or is waterproof. I find liquid foundations last the longest on the skin without moving. Some of my favorite long wear foundations include Kat Von D, Too Faced Born This Way, L’Oreal Infallible
2. Applying Foundation
- When I know I will be wearing my makeup for 8+ hours I like putting my liquid foundation on with a Beauty Blender. I like spraying my already damp beauty blender with a bit of setting spray prior to picking up foundation. This helps with the longevity of the foundation plus it helps the foundation sheer out a little so it doesn’t look cakey on the skin.
- Setting Powder
It is so important to set your liquid/cream makeup with powder. Setting powder helps lock in your foundation so it doesn’t move. I love using a pressed powder foundation to set my liquid if I think I need extra coverage. Usually on my clients I use a translucent powder so it doesn’t change the colour of their foundation. Some of my favorite setting powders include the Make Up For Ever HD Setting Powder, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Setting Powder and the Elf Setting Powder. You can also use translucent powder on top of a lipstick to mattify and make the lipstick last longer. You can also use translucent powder on top of your mascara, at the ends of your lashes if you have issues with your mascara smudging throughout the day.
- Setting Spray
I love using setting sprays as the final step in my makeup routine. It helps set all the powder and makes your face look less cakey. Some of my favorite setting spray include Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, L’Oreal Setting Spray and the Make Up For Ever Mist and fix.
I hope you enjoyed this blog. Let me know your favorite tip to make your makeup last longer.
Or if you prefer use one of our linkware images? Click here