This creamy, dreamy macaroni salad is a combination of the classic, simple macaroni salad and fresh cucumber salad! This is one of those salads you can almost always find at our family gatherings in the summertime. You are going to love the simple, minimal ingredients and how well it goes with all of your favorite picnic foods and grilled fare!
Cook Time: 15 m | Servings: 8 Servings | Cal: 238 Cals
01. 1 lb. elbow macaroni, prepared al dente/firm
02. 2 large cucumbers - any type.
03. 1 small onion, chopped
04. 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
05. For the dressing you will need
06. 1 cup sour cream - not low fat, and not yogurt.
07. 1 cup real mayonnaise
08. 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
09. 4 Tablespoons dill pickle juice OR white vinegar
10. 1/2 cup freshly grated OR powdered Parmesan cheese
11. 3 Tablespoons sugar
12. 3 Tablespoons fresh or dried dill
13. 1 teaspoon Lawry Seasoned Salt
14. freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Prep Time: 25 m | Cook: 15 m | Ready In: 2 h
01. Prepare macaroni according to package directions for al dente or firm pasta. Drain well and rinse under cold water until pasta is cold.
02. Drain well a second time and transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl or food container with a tight fitting lid.
03. Peel cucumbers, split them in half horizontally and remove all the seeds. Slice cucumber halves into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
04. Add them to the macaroni. Stir to combine. Toss in the onion and garlic. Mix so everything is evenly incorporated.
05. Dressing Directions
06. Place all dressing ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour dressing over macaroni salad.
07. Mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
The most stable fast but dirt cheap captcha recognition provider online!
A stable fast and affordably cheap captcha solving service to help developers bypass captchas.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.