e Live Story is a magazine site for authors, writers and engaged readers who want to share their story with the world. We are more than just a news website, we are a multi-user content publishing platform designed for writers and readers. All creative writers who have some amazing pieces written can use e Live Story to share their work. You are welcome to use our online publication for publishing your intellectuals too.
This what your eLiveStory Blog Ad will look like to visitors! Of course you will want to use keywords and ad targeting to get the most out of your ad campaign! So purchase an ad space today before there all gone!
Customize the title link
Place a detailed description
It appears here within the content
Approved within 24 hours!
If not completely satisfied, you'll receive 3 months absolutely free;
No questions asked!
Timing belt is your Car Engine part that synchronizes engine’s camshaft and crankshaft. You often get Timing Belt warning signs that you don’t know and neglect. Most of times car… Continue reading "What happens if engine belt breaks?" The post What happens if engine belt breaks? appeared first on eLiveStory:...
Timing belt is your Car Engine part that synchronizes engine’s camshaft and crankshaft. You often get Timing Belt warning signs that you don’t know and neglect. Most of times car makes problems of more smoke, different sounds, maintaining engine rpm and more fuel consumption. It is because of timing belt failure. It can break anytime. If your belt brake while you driving; can cause serious outcomes.
The Timing belt is one of the most important items that is attached to the engine. It maintains your vehicle or car’s engine. Broken belt makes the cause of a lot of damages or complete failure of your engine and you would face losses. How does it damage or make the cause of engine failure? How can you identify, you need to change your timing belt?
Structure of the belt
Belt is made of fiber or consists of rubber teeth which are designed for the engine. It is located under a timing cover in front of the engine. Without it, your engine will not work or run.
What does it work?
In some vehicles or cars, there are we using a timing chain instead of a timing belt but both perform same functions. Crankshaft and camshafts in engine are attached through timing belt. It controls the opening valve and closing one on engine set time and send fuels to the combustion chamber. The water pump is also driven by the belt.
When do you need to replace it?
Belt replacement is most important procedure that maintains your car engine and deals with it. The old rules of timing belt replacement recommend interval to 60,000 miles. But now it’s the age of modern fast technology, you will change it before you reach up to 100,000 miles.
Does every car have a timing belt?
Every vehicle or every car has an engine. A timing belt and a timing chain are important item for the engine’s work. Some have a belt while others have chain. You must change belt before they break, because of if it breaks, it will damage the engine or other parts of the engine that is very costly for you. While the timing chain is free from any trouble. The timing chain is made of metal and does not get any change until the end of the life of the car.
What happened when your belt break?
It is totally depending on your car engine. It’s your responsibility to check and replace it at the time when you feel your engine create some problem. You should check your car to a mechanic immediately before any serious outcome. There are some bad things that happened when the timing belt breaks:
- The engine will stop or not run more.
- Since every car have an engine. There are two types of engine. One is interference and other is non-interference. Engine damage depends upon your engine type.
- No doubt, interference engine performs well rather than non-interference engine because they give high-compression. But there is a problem; interference engines have insufficient clearance between valve and pistons. They both move at a time on opposite side of the other. When the pistons move down, the valve opens and when they going up, the valve closes. They run into each other and pistons break the valve.
- While if your car is designed in non-interference engine, you are a lucky person. Non-interference engines have enough clearance between valve and pistons, so pistons have no control on the valve. When the belt breaks the engine will stop running but pistons make no contact with the valve and your engine may save from a big loss.
- If belt break when you are driving, the engine suddenly takes the hold at the high-speed that breaks the transmission.
- The valve will open at a wrong time that hit the pistons and make the cause of engine damages.
A law degree doesn’t give you a guarantee that you will get the best legal advice. Choosing a good divorce lawyer is an even more difficult task as it works… Continue reading "Qualities Of A Good Divorce Lawyer" The post Qualities Of A Good Divorce Lawyer appeared first on eLiveStory:...
A law degree doesn’t give you a guarantee that you will get the best legal advice. Choosing a good divorce lawyer is an even more difficult task as it works on a totally different approach. The experience and skills play a major role when choosing a divorce lawyer. However, this should not be the only parameters used to decide their potential.
So, let us see the major qualities that you should look for in your legal representative.
Professionalism holds a vast meaning in the field of law. It is not limited to knowing your profession or having the skills to put forward your point in court. A professional divorce lawyer is polite and respectful towards his client. He listens to his client patiently and solves their queries. Punctuality is also a major sign of professionalism. So, while the initial consultation meetings, check if your lawyer is particular about time or delays the meeting every now and then. You might find many divorce lawyers in Boca Raton who have the real sense of professionalism.
Most of the divorce cases are tricky and requires a lawyer who has the guts to put forth his points confidently. Remember that an assertive lawyer could be your strongest weapon. If your lawyer is getting intimidated by the opposition, it can be a bad sign for you. Hence, if you are searching for a divorce lawyer in Boca Raton, choose the one who has the ability to convince the judge with his arguments.
Your divorce lawyer needs to be very clear about the situations. There are many things in a case which is not in anyone’s hands. Many divorce lawyers try to woo the clients by giving them false hopes. A proficient attorney never depends on the false claims but look for the ways to turn the situations in your favor. Do a proper homework before hiring a divorce lawyer in Boca Raton. You will get a clearer picture of the qualities of the lawyer after going through their online reviews.
The behavioral qualities of a divorce lawyer are equally important as his proficiency. A proficient divorce attorney who is not sincere about his work couldn’t serve your purpose well. Hence, before finalizing your lawyer, make sure he possesses the above qualities.
Before you can start a business, you will probably need to apply for an employer identification number (EIN) with the IRS. The EIN filing process is relatively simple and some… Continue reading "5 Reasons Behind Filing for an EIN" The post 5 Reasons Behind Filing for an EIN appeared first on eLiveStory:...
Before you can start a business, you will probably need to apply for an employer identification number (EIN) with the IRS. The EIN filing process is relatively simple and some companies even offer an EIN filing service. Having EIN allows companies and organizations to access a variety of privileges typically reserved for businesses and nonprofits. If you have ever considered starting any type of formal organization, here are five reasons to file for an EIN.
1. Hire Employees
It is necessary to file for an EIN as a sole proprietor, but organizations and businesses who intend to hire employees will certainly need to file for an EIN. The EIN allows employers to withhold revenue and distribute tax forms to their employees. If you are currently operating your business as a sole proprietorship, having an EIN will make it easier in the future if you decide to become a partnership or LLC or hire other individuals to assist you.
2. Open a Business Account
As a business owner, it is necessary to keep your personal funds separate from your business funds. To do this, many organizations utilize business bank accounts, which are offered by most commercial and private banks. Most of these banks will only open a business account for customers with an EIN.
3. File for Bankruptcy
Running a business or nonprofit can be difficult, and sometimes, filing for bankruptcy is necessary. Most people know how to file for personal bankruptcy, but to file on behalf of a business or organization, you will need an EIN.
4. Prevent Fraud and Identity Theft
As its name suggests, an EIN allows the IRS to identify business and organizations. This means that if a person attempts to file fraudulent tax returns or open a business account without permission from the owner of the business, it will be far easier to catch them and keep track their actions.
5. Pay Taxes
Simply put, if you file any type of excise, employment, or alcohol, tobacco, and firearms tax returns, the IRS will require you to have an EIN.
ContactGov Doc Filing today to get help with your LLC forms or to learn more about EINs and their benefits.
Most of the times it is observed that graduates who have applied for the SSC CGL exam are working in any private organization to earn their livings. It becomes a… Continue reading "What should be the best strategy for SSC CGL 2018 with 8 working hours?" The post What should be the best strategy for SSC CGL 2018 with 8 working hours? appeared first on eLiveStory:...
Most of the times it is observed that graduates who have applied for the SSC CGL exam are working in any private organization to earn their livings. It becomes a challenging affair for them to take out time to study.
If you are working then you need at least 5-6 months to prepare for the exam as you have less time to devote to studies. To prepare for Tier 1 of SSC CGL 2018 exam, make all efforts to crack the exam as it is the stepping stone towards the prestigious job.
Tier 1 comprises of four sections such as:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Let us discuss subject – wise strategy to study for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
Reasoning is one of the most scoring sections of the exam and it does not need any concepts to be learned. It only needs good practice and dedication. One can join online test series and take a topic test daily after going through the chapter.
Make a list of the topics and divide them into different days to study. It will enable you to finish your syllabus in a month’s time. For a working professional one can study reasoning in the office also as it has more quiz based questions which can be easily solved anywhere. After reaching home give one hour to revise the topic and practice it thoroughly. Follow only one resource book to learn the basics of the topics covering the syllabus.
General Awareness is again a scoring section provided you have learned all the topics such as – History, Geography, Polity, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Current affairs etc. All these are diverse topics and needs a thorough learning before sitting in the exam. It needs a smart work rather than hard work. Select the topics which are frequently asked in the exam and concentrate more on them.
Divide your GA syllabus into three parts as -Static GK, Science and Miscellaneous. These topics have a different approach to tackle.
Static GK contains Indian History, Geography (Indian and World), Polity, Economy, Environment and Culture. Do not waste your time in reading the chapters on history or polity rather take the important points and form notes. Notes are the easy way to learn the facts. This section covers about 12 to 13 questions. Take questions related to the topic studied the same day to judge your capabilities. Solve previous year questions every day after you reach home and then revise the topic in case you are not able to perform well. While revising the topics and the questions from any question bank mark the important questions so that you can revise them later to update yourself.
Science includes Physics, Chemistry, biology of higher secondary level. Buy a book and learn the concepts and then practice from previous year question papers.
Miscellaneous topics include Current Affairs, Sports, People in News, Books & Authors, Important Dates, and Schemes etc. This section is not very important as it covers 3-4 questions. Buy a magazine covering monthly current affairs and give it a read every day. It will improve your knowledge and awareness. Download any application and revise current affairs from anywhere. You don’t have to give extra hours to learn them.
This section is one of the complex sections and needs lot of practice. Daily 3-4 hours should be given to this section by making a topic – wise time table. After completing a topic, immediately take one topic test from any of the online test series you have joined. Go through the performance analysis and then resume your studies accordingly. Either you may also go for SSC Coaching Chennai.
It covers comprehension and grammar rules. This section is to test the language proficiency of aspirants. Therefore after revising the grammar rules take mock test from previous year question papers and analyze your learning. Read newspapers and novels to improve your comprehension skills. Give 2-3 hours to this section and practice immensely.
Hope this schedule will suit the working candidates who are going to appear in the SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam.
All the best!!!
The post What should be the best strategy for SSC CGL 2018 with 8 working hours? appeared first on eLiveStory: Share.
You should make sure that if you are going to be splitting up with your spouse that you have the best divorce lawyer Davie to help you. You might be… Continue reading "Tips for Picking the Best Divorce Lawyer for You" The post Tips for Picking the Best Divorce Lawyer for You appeared first on eLiveStory:...
You should make sure that if you are going to be splitting up with your spouse that you have the best divorce lawyer Davie to help you. You might be confused about which one to pick, but here are a few tips to help you choose the right one. Follow these and you can find the ideal attorney to help you with anything and everything that you need.
You should ensure that if you are looking for a divorce lawyer Davie that you know what to look for, including:
- Recommendations – If you know someone else who has gone through this, then you should ask them who they used. They will be able to give you a recommendation and help you find someone who will work for you.
- Don’t use stereotypes – Also, you shouldn’t just get a male lawyer because you are a male, but instead think about using a female lawyer.
- Prices – You also need to be leery about the cost because higher prices don’t always equal having the best attorney. Find someone that you get along with and compare the prices.
- Specialization – Also, if you are going to have a long drawn out court trial, then you want someone who has specialization in the areas that you are going to fight. Make sure they are experienced in child custody, child support, visitation rights and more.
- Experience – This is critical since you want someone who will have the required experience in this area. Make sure to ask them about their experience and how often their cases went the way they wanted.
- Local practice – You also want to find an attorney who is licensed in your area, especially if you are going to be going out of state.
- Court room experience – Also, experience in court is a must because you never know what is going to come up. All of the best attorneys will have some experience, so go ahead and ask.
You need to make sure that you are picking the right attorney for all of your needs.
When it comes to choosing a divorce lawyer Davie it isn’t easy, which is why you should ask for recommendations from people who have gone through the experience. Also, find someone who fits your budget and that specializes in the area that you will be dealing with. You also want someone who can work in your local area and that has the required experience in the court room.
We human beings are capable of doing anything we wish for; we can create anything, we can change anything. We have a power in ourselves to achieve what we hope… Continue reading "5 Trustworthy NGO’s to Sponsor a Child in India" The post 5 Trustworthy NGO’s to Sponsor a Child in India appeared first on eLiveStory:...
We human beings are capable of doing anything we wish for; we can create anything, we can change anything. We have a power in ourselves to achieve what we hope and make our future better.
Some of us are stable enough to support our livelihood, financial matters, education, family and health care issues. But speaking realistically, not everyone in the world can sustain their livelihood in economic aspects of their lives.
That is why we need more of such organizations that aim to serve needy people and make their lives simpler. Moreover, we need to focus on child education so that our nation could finally rise above illiteracy and poverty.
Here is the list of 5 trustworthy NGO’s to sponsor a child in India
1. LokKalyanSamiti – More than 60 years old, New Delhi based NGO named LokKalyanSamiti is an organization that has built upon the idea to serve poor people with free health care, affordable “eye care” program and “sponsor a child” program, all under one roof. They take pride in declaring “sponsor a child in India” programwhich has served more than 6,000 children with their education, and livelihood. At NandNagri center, LokKalyanSamiti assists students from nursery to 10th standard. They also focus on other co-curricular activities like dance, music, competitions, street plays, art, and craft. The procedure to sponsor a child in this organization is simple and easy to follow, and the donor can always visit the center.
2. World Vision India – Another very old and trusted NGO of the national capital, named World Vision India intends to strengthen low-income families and their children’s future. This organization visualizes the sponsor a child program as a source of happiness for those abandoned communities of the country that are not supplied healthcare, basic needs, education and proper support. Children of such communities have only seen fewer opportunities and more hardships in life, which tends to create negativity in their minds. World Vision India offers the sponsor a child program for Rs. 800/- per month only. This program will help the toddlers to have access to basic needs and fundamental right to education.
3. AkshayaPatra – A non-profit organization started from Bengaluru, India. Since 2000, this NGO helps the government schools in serving mid-day meals; also they work for the right to education for lower-class children of the society. If a malnutrition child is offered good food and clean water, nourishment, and proper knowledge and teaching, they will be able to stand for their better future as well.
4. Help a Child of India – Another hard working NGO in Chennai sets a goal to help love deprived children in the nation and assist them with their decent livelihood and access to the proper education system. You can conveniently become a donor by donating Rs.600/- every month or Rs.7200/- per year. Each little help to this organization can bring a prosperous change to a needy child’s life.
5. Concern India Foundation – This NGO was built in 1991, working intensely in the areas like health care issues, education, and community development. A reliable foundation works in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad. This organization has the “sponsor a child” program of Rs.3000/- that is one time. They also intend to work in areas like women empowerment, community development, and girl child protection.
You may also like: How to Protect Your Children from Internet Abuse
Or if you prefer use one of our linkware images? Click here