Author: Janet Caldwell
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It wont take long to make at all, and its quite good!
Cook Time: 1 h | Servings: 8 Servings | Cal: 372 Cals
01. 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
02. 1 egg
03. 1 onion, chopped
04. 1 cup milk
05. 1 cup dried bread crumbs
06. salt and pepper to taste
07. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
08. 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
09. 1/3 cup ketchup
Prep Time: 10 m | Cook: 1 h | Ready In: 1 h 10 m
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degrees C.
02. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs.
03. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
04. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
05. Bake at 350 degrees F 175 degrees C for 1 hour.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe Category: Dinner Sep 3, 2017 September 3, 2017 731 x Nov 19, 2019
The most stable fast but dirt cheap captcha recognition provider online!
A stable fast and affordably cheap captcha solving service to help developers bypass captchas.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.