Author: Janet Caldwell
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It wont take long to make at all, and its quite good!
Cook Time: 1 h | Servings: 8 Servings | Cal: 372 Cals
01. 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
02. 1 egg
03. 1 onion, chopped
04. 1 cup milk
05. 1 cup dried bread crumbs
06. salt and pepper to taste
07. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
08. 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
09. 1/3 cup ketchup
Prep Time: 10 m | Cook: 1 h | Ready In: 1 h 10 m
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degrees C.
02. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs.
03. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
04. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
05. Bake at 350 degrees F 175 degrees C for 1 hour.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe Category: Dinner Sep 3, 2017 September 3, 2017 853 x Jul 6, 2020
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator