Crisp edges, chewy middles and just very delicious.
Cook Time: 10 m | Servings: 24 Serving | Cal: 289 Cals
01. 1 cup butter, softened
02. 1 cup white sugar
03. 1 cup packed brown sugar
04. 2 eggs
05. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
06. 3 cups all-purpose flour
07. 1 teaspoon baking soda
08. 2 teaspoons hot water
09. 1/2 teaspoon salt
10. 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
11. 1 cup chopped walnuts
Prep Time: 20 m | Cook: 10 m | Ready In: 1 h
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degrees C.
02. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
03. Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
04. Add to batter along with salt.
05. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
06. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
The most stable fast but dirt cheap captcha recognition provider online!
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator