These brownies always turn out, and a great for holidays.
Cook Time: 35 m | Servings: 16 Servings | Cal: 183 Cals
01. 1/2 cup butter
02. 1 cup white sugar
03. 2 eggs
04. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
05. 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
06. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
07. 1/4 teaspoon salt
08. 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
09. Frosting - 3 tablespoons butter, softened
10. 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
11. 1 tablespoon honey
12. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
13. 1 cup confectioners sugar
Prep Time: 25 m | Cook: 35 m | Ready In: 1 h
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degrees C. Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
02. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
03. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
04. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
05. To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners sugar.
06. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator
Use our free tip calculator to easily find how much to tip every time you are in a restaurant or shop.
123Answers.com is your one stop shop for all game answers and cheats. We offer a wide variety of game solutions for the most popular games on both iOS and Android platforms.