This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the traditional way, with sour cream, but I we were out one night, so I used cream cheese instead. My husband and I liked it even better! Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or rice.
Cook Time: 8 h | Servings: 4 Servings | Cal: 376 Cals
01. 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
02. 1 - 10.75 ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
03. 1/2 cup chopped onion
04. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
05. 1/4 cup water
06. 4 ounces cream cheese
Prep Time: 10 m | Cook: 8 h | Ready In: 8 h 10 m
01. In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
02. Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours.
03. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Recipe Category: Slow Cooker Aug 26, 2017 August 26, 2017 712 x Nov 27, 2020
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator
Use our free tip calculator to easily find how much to tip every time you are in a restaurant or shop.
123Answers.com is your one stop shop for all game answers and cheats. We offer a wide variety of game solutions for the most popular games on both iOS and Android platforms.