This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the traditional way, with sour cream, but I we were out one night, so I used cream cheese instead. My husband and I liked it even better! Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or rice.
Cook Time: 8 h | Servings: 4 Servings | Cal: 376 Cals
01. 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
02. 1 - 10.75 ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
03. 1/2 cup chopped onion
04. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
05. 1/4 cup water
06. 4 ounces cream cheese
Prep Time: 10 m | Cook: 8 h | Ready In: 8 h 10 m
01. In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
02. Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours.
03. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Recipe Category: Slow Cooker Aug 26, 2017 August 26, 2017 622 x Apr 5, 2020
The most stable fast but dirt cheap captcha recognition provider online!
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator
Search Traffic, Engagement, Popularity, Unique Visitors, Audience Geography, Increase Website Traffic