Author: Diane Kester
A simple dessert thats great served with ice cream.
Cook Time: 45 m | Servings: 12 Servings | Cal: 316 Cals
01. 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
02. 1 cup white sugar
03. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
04. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
05. 1/2 cup water
06. 1 cup quick-cooking oats
07. 1 cup all-purpose flour
08. 1 cup packed brown sugar
09. 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
10. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
11. 1/2 cup butter, melted
Prep Time: 30 m | Cook: 45 m | Ready In: 1 h 20 m
01. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 175 degree C.
02. Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
03. Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
04. Bake at 350 degrees F 175 degrees C for about 45 minutes.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe Category: Desserts Aug 25, 2017 August 24, 2017 743 x Jul 24, 2021
Time and Date Calculator.A useful time and date calculator. Calculate how many days between dates. Use our free timezone calculator to find any dates.
A free to use stopwatch and timer with laps and notifications.
Use our free tools to calculate the percentage change and sales tax calculator
Use our free tip calculator to easily find how much to tip every time you are in a restaurant or shop.
123Answers.com is your one stop shop for all game answers and cheats. We offer a wide variety of game solutions for the most popular games on both iOS and Android platforms.